The PA Chapter's "Ho Ho...Humbug" December 2018 Chat and BS Thread - Page 11 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-Atlantic Region > Pennsylvania Chapter
Reload this Page >

The PA Chapter's "Ho Ho...Humbug" December 2018 Chat and BS Thread

Notices
Pennsylvania Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: liftnw8z

The PA Chapter's "Ho Ho...Humbug" December 2018 Chat and BS Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:54 AM
WarWagon85
Junior User
WarWagon85 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Happy Friday everybody, now to try and avoid getting into too much trouble this weekend with all the soggy weather they're calling for in Pittsburgh

Maybe i'll finally get my sorry backside up on the roof and reseal it if the weather holds off

Then i gotta see how much a garage in a box will cost: a 10 by 20 should be enough to keep most of the snow off me and the War Wagon while i try to get started on some de-scaling of the old frame rails

Old Yesterday, 08:12 AM
liftnw8z
(CL) Team Brahma
liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
Morning folks, happy Friday.

I heard it's to be wet most of the weekend, Ron, which doesn't bode well for me getting much done but we'll give it hell and see what happens.

Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM
BPofMD
FTE MD Chapter Ldr
BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Morning PA and friends.... lookin' to be a really wet next couple of days here fer sure ! MD is setting precip records every time it rains now for the year since - whenever they started recording the amounts !

"Then i gotta see how much a garage in a box will cost: a 10 by 20 should be enough to keep most of the snow off me and the War Wagon while i try to get started on some de-scaling of the old frame rails "

Ron, what's a "garage in a box" ? EDIT: Never mind, Goggle told me ! Have you even used one before? Was wondering what the wind does with these things...they sure aren't cheap !

Old Yesterday, 09:17 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Morning Bill, Jason, Rod, Bud, Ken, Craig. Ron and others...hope that your Friday is going well. Looks like we have some showers starting to work into the area for a bit today.

Old Yesterday, 10:33 AM
JKru
Elder User
JKru is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.JKru is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
TGIF, Gang. My little girl woke up with an earache this morning. Walk-in hours at the doctor's office and a little Dunkin Donut, Daddy-Daughter breakfast while we waited for her script to be ready. Dropped her off at school & now I finally get to start working.... I'd rather still be at DD with my little girl!

Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Hey Jason, hope that the meds help your daughter so that she can feel better soon. As far as DD goes, I am enjoying some as I type. It is the coffee that I but for home and just starting getting it for the office for the 3 of us that drink coffee.

Old Yesterday, 11:17 AM
liftnw8z
(CL) Team Brahma
liftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputationliftnw8z has a superb reputation
Morning Neil and Jason.

Old Yesterday, 11:22 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning Bill, Neil, Jason, and the rest of the PA Ford mafia, welcome to Friday. Finally!

Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
Morning Bill and Pat.

Old Yesterday, 11:50 AM
liftnw8z
(CL) Team Brahma
Howdy Pat. The "mafia" thing makes me sound like I made an offer no one could refuse lol

Old Yesterday, 12:58 PM
JKru
Elder User
JKru is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.JKru is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Bill: Do as I say, or I will throat punch you.
Me: How could I possibly refuse an offer like that?!

Thanks, Neil. She has an ear infection. A round of antibiotics & she'll be feeling fine in a day or two. The infection will be gone in about a week. She's a tough cookie.

Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM
WarWagon85
Junior User
WarWagon85 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by BPofMD View Post
Morning PA and friends.... lookin' to be a really wet next couple of days here fer sure ! MD is setting precip records every time it rains now for the year since - whenever they started recording the amounts !

"Then i gotta see how much a garage in a box will cost: a 10 by 20 should be enough to keep most of the snow off me and the War Wagon while i try to get started on some de-scaling of the old frame rails "

Ron, what's a "garage in a box" ? EDIT: Never mind, Goggle told me ! Have you even used one before? Was wondering what the wind does with these things...they sure aren't cheap !
Never used one, and i'm sure wind ain't kind too them: my garage in a box would end up looking like a homeless guy setup shop outside my house, cause i'd just use tarps and steel pipe to erect it

Old Yesterday, 02:59 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Bill The Don....Or , the Don Bill......Not sure how that would work.....LOL

Old Yesterday, 03:43 PM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
I am not sure how that would work out either.

Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM
liftnw8z
(CL) Team Brahma
Originally Posted by 67nukeford View Post
Bill The Don....Or , the Don Bill......Not sure how that would work.....LOL
Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
I am not sure how that would work out either.

We'll have to sort it out, I suppose...

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: