lifting/moving tools for gravel lot? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > General > Garage & Workshop
Reload this Page >

lifting/moving tools for gravel lot?

Notices
Garage & Workshop Tips & Ideas for the garage or workshop. No Truck Tech Discussion
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 11-30-2018, 06:08 PM
turpentyne
Freshman User
turpentyne is starting off with a positive reputation.

We have a couple projects that we'd like to get a little deeper into. We've got decent space... but no concrete. Nor permission to lay concrete or bricks.

So, in terms of car skates, engine hoists, body rotiseries.. that kinda stuff, I'm trying to find equipment that will roll over hard-packed dirt/gravel. One option we may have is to lay down some sheets of metal to improve our surface for moving things. -- Or other solutions, like ones we can easily replace with heavy duty pneumatic castors, maybe?

Thoughts?

Old 12-01-2018, 07:11 PM
PupnDuck
Elder User
PupnDuck has a very good reputation on FTE.PupnDuck has a very good reputation on FTE.PupnDuck has a very good reputation on FTE.
Google the name FastDeck and see if that might be something you could use. You might need to add some plywood over it to prevent denting from metal wheels.

Old 12-08-2018, 07:16 PM
FuzzFace2
Post Fiend
FuzzFace2 has a great reputation on FTE.FuzzFace2 has a great reputation on FTE.FuzzFace2 has a great reputation on FTE.FuzzFace2 has a great reputation on FTE.FuzzFace2 has a great reputation on FTE.
Depending how far you need to move this stuff 3/4" plywood.
I have used thinner plywood on asphalt to keep engine hoist for sinking into it.
Dave ----

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.