Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Nebraska's December Naughty or Nice Thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2018, 08:38 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Received 222 Likes on 181 Posts
Hmmmm......So, someone starts my thread a day early......Maybe I should make the OFFCIAL Nebraska thread....

Good morning guys, happy December! Pouring here at the moment, threatening us with white crap later, well see.....Off to my paper.

Old 12-01-2018, 09:15 AM
GLR
FTE Legend
Received 850 Likes on 768 Posts
Good morning, Nebraska.
Enjoy the paper and coffee, Pat. We don't get a Sat paper here in VA. Have to wait until Sunday to see how Garfield and Snoopy are doing.
Went and checked on a 71 yesterday. Met 2 guys there from NY.

Old 12-01-2018, 10:35 AM
BPofMD
FTE Legend

Received 1,093 Likes on 994 Posts
Morning Pat, all 'braska and make believe CL's here ! Wonder if Pat will wait until ???? to closed all the Nov threads ?

Old 12-01-2018, 11:58 AM
BIGKEN
Received 7,085 Likes on 4,176 Posts
Originally Posted by 67nukeford
Hmmmm......So, someone starts my thread a day early......Maybe I should make the OFFCIAL Nebraska thread....

Good morning guys, happy December! Pouring here at the moment, threatening us with white crap later, well see.....Off to my paper.
Come on Pat...fess up...you would have started it 2 days early if you weren't "busy" at work.

Old 12-01-2018, 01:11 PM
skuzzybucket
Postmaster
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

There was a discussion of me starting it, but we decided since admin had to step in and wipe the other thread I got mad in, maybe I best lay low for a bit...……

I can do the new year one foe ya if'n ya one buddy boy...…..
I even have a kitty for it

Old 12-01-2018, 01:15 PM
BIGKEN
New cat Charlie???

Old 12-01-2018, 01:28 PM
skuzzybucket
Postmaster
My buddies. I only have Onyx left now.
We got a call yesterday, there's a 1 yr old Shepard female at animal control. They want me to foster her, like I did Rollback for 12 years.( you know how that would/did end)
Not sure with the way I got sick again it would be fair to the dog or the people around me that would be shoved suddenly to care for the dog
She Shure is a sweety

HEY>>>>>>>
I know some guy in Massy who's looking for a partner to share his place with
:-missing

Onyx

Old 12-01-2018, 02:05 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by BPofMD
Morning Pat, all 'braska and make believe CL's here ! Wonder if Pat will wait until ???? to closed all the Nov threads ?
Geez, easy there Mr. Impatient, I’ll get to them!

Originally Posted by BIGKEN
Come on Pat...fess up...you would have started it 2 days early if you weren't "busy" at work.
1 day early, thank you very much! Had a bunch of errands to run, rain turned to white crap, then quit. Probably more to come. At least I was able to go down and pick up my company issued cold weather gear today!

Old 12-01-2018, 02:06 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by skuzzybucket
We got a call yesterday, there's a 1 yr old Shepard female at animal control. They want me to foster her, like I did Rollback for 12 years.( you know how that would/did end)
Not sure with the way I got sick again it would be fair to the dog or the people around me that would be shoved suddenly to care for the dog
She Shure is a sweety

HEY>>>>>>>

Onyx

He’s still a cutie!

Old 12-01-2018, 02:26 PM
skuzzybucket
Postmaster
He is a product of, I don't need my unaltered female cat any longer, this is a long driveway in the country, let's drop her off here...….

Next thing you know, we had 16 black cats bonking around.
He started following me around, helping with the trucks, firewood, etc. The rest all ran. Feral colony.
I trapped them, and found them homes.
He is so cross eyed, no one wanted him, so, well, you know me, misfits are like magnets.

I took him and had him neutered, they said he had to stay inside for 2 weeks before he was to be an outdoor cat again.
that was 5 years ago

He will look out the door, but when you push him with your foot, he's back in the house like a shot.

he said he was born at night, but not last night...…..

He's still feral for all intensive purposes, not real lovey, but he's ok.
I don't think there will ever be a cat or any pet for that matter to match the personality of Sapphire, the one that just passed

Old 12-01-2018, 02:28 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Well, at least you have him still. Some people need to be hit with a bat, for doing things like that to dogs and cats.

Old 12-01-2018, 02:31 PM
BIGKEN
Originally Posted by skuzzybucket
She Shure is a sweety

HEY>>>>>>>

Onyx

I'd love another dog...miss my rescue to this day...I had to have her put down about 4 years ago. With my knees and kidneys being shot...I wouldn't be able to do a dog justice. That's why I'm seriously considering a cat...met one this morning that the owner is trying to rehome...she told me the cat was free to a good home...then she tried to hold me up for $100. I declined...she won't have a problem getting it from someone...just not me.

Geez, easy there Mr. Impatient, I’ll get to them!

1 day early, thank you very much! Had a bunch of errands to run, rain turned to white crap, then quit. Probably more to come. At least I was able to go down and pick up my company issued cold weather gear today!
Excuses...excuses...excuses...you must be a Sooners fan. What do you think of the Chiefs dumping the woman beater Hunt??? It apparently leaves them with only 1 woman beater on the roster...Hill.

Old 12-01-2018, 02:32 PM
skuzzybucket
Postmaster
Oh, I am appalled how people treat pets
I really don't get it.
they don't require much, and give sooooo much back in return.

Old 12-01-2018, 02:39 PM
skuzzybucket
Postmaster
Originally Posted by BIGKEN
I'd love another dog...miss my rescue to this day...I had to have her put down about 4 years ago. With my knees and kidneys being shot...I wouldn't be able to do a dog justice. That's why I'm seriously considering a cat...met one this morning that the owner is trying to rehome...she told me the cat was free to a good home...then she tried to hold me up for $100. I declined...she won't have a problem getting it from someone...just not me.

Excuses...excuses...excuses...you must be a Sooners fan. What do you think of the Chiefs dumping the woman beater Hunt??? It apparently leaves them with only 1 woman beater on the roster...Hill.
Well, too bad you are so far, right now at animal control, we have an abundance of 7_ yr old's in the kitty section
they are free to a good APROVED home. ( I'd approve you) There are some real nice animals, already altered, already have shots, the whole deal

One is a Maine coon. 15 lbs of omg can I love you!!!!!

Try animal control, and your local SPCA, there is probably promotions in your area too. Everyone wants kittens.
It's good when you get a older guy, already used to living with people, used to being alone during the day, etc.

You would be a good dad, no other pets, and live alone.Your fur baby would greet you at the door, and keep you in good company

Old 12-01-2018, 02:44 PM
BIGKEN
I've looked at the major animal rescues in the area...all want $3-400 for a cat. They do run specials from time to time...like "Black Cat Blowout"...as black animals pile up in the rescues. I'm not in a rush...the right one will come along.

Quick Reply: Nebraska's December Naughty or Nice Thread