im safe from fire - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

im safe from fire

Old 11-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Mixer man
Journeyman Apprentice
Mixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud of
So glad you and the family are safe, that's number one right now.

Old 11-09-2018, 09:03 PM
schoo
Postmaster
schoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to behold
Hope your house is safe Jim, Paradise was a beautiful town and hoping for rain it been a long fire season this year

Old 11-09-2018, 09:50 PM
49f3dls
Posting Guru
49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of49f3dls has much to be proud of
Jimmy so glad the most important things in your life are all ok. Hopefully the replaceable things will be ok too.

Old 11-09-2018, 09:51 PM
pineconeford
Posting Guru
pineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant future
Wow, I just tuned in and read this thread. Had no idea it was happening and just read some news stories. It spread so fast and still is not contained!!
Jimmy, if there is anything I can do from way over here, just ask.
Tom

Old 11-09-2018, 09:58 PM
tinman52
Welder User
tinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputationtinman52 has a superb reputation
Jim, glad to hear you are okay, have been following this on the news. Please let me know if I can help you & your family in any way.

Old 11-10-2018, 12:07 AM
DadOh1
Junior User
DadOh1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Jim,
Glad to know that you are as "OK" as possible under the circumstances. I'm relatively close (Elk Grove) and also have some extra room, and any help i can provide. I've 'met' your truck before in person, and hope it's OK, too, but happy that the most important stuff is safe...
Jerry

Old 11-10-2018, 04:11 AM
1949f1
Elder User
1949f1 has a great reputation on FTE.1949f1 has a great reputation on FTE.1949f1 has a great reputation on FTE.1949f1 has a great reputation on FTE.1949f1 has a great reputation on FTE.1949f1 has a great reputation on FTE.
Glad you are safe. So sad to see all the loss that's going on with the fires. It all can be replaced but the life's can not be.

Old 11-10-2018, 07:20 AM
ben73058
Postmaster
ben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to behold
Hey Jimmy,
Hang in there! My Aunt & cousins were evacuated from Thousand Oaks
last night down south near L.A. The Santa Anna/Diablo winds are
so dangerous. I can't believe how big The Camp Fire got in just a couple of hours.

Keep your spirits up & keep us posted on how you are doing. I hope you
got all of your RA meds with you on your way out of there.

Ben in Austin

Old 11-10-2018, 07:52 AM
HILLBILLY BOB
Posting Guru
HILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to all
jim,so sorry for your loss.at least you and your wife are alive thank god for that.all other things can be replaced,except the memories.if there is anything that i can do to help out please let me know.that is the least that i can do for a fte brother

Old 11-10-2018, 07:59 AM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
Thanks for checking in. I have a nephew that lives/lived in Paradise who’s now in a shelter. Truly a sad time for you and several other Cali FTEers. Sincerely hope your truck and possessions are not ashes but as others have pointed out you’ve saved the most important thing; Family.

Old 11-10-2018, 12:16 PM
CharlieLed
Post Fiend
CharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant future
Glad to hear that you are safe Jimmy. If you need a place to stay you are always welcome here at our place in El Cajon. Take care, you have lots of prayers and good thoughts headed your way!

Old 11-10-2018, 06:51 PM
bigwin56f100
Post Fiend
bigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant future
I've been on the road for a couple days and just watched the news. I had no idea it was that bad in California. Looks like hell. So glad you made it out. I saw a video of fire on both sides of the road on the news. I don't know how the vehicle made it through the flames

Old 11-10-2018, 07:53 PM
Moe Craig
Postmaster
Moe Craig has a great reputation on FTE.Moe Craig has a great reputation on FTE.Moe Craig has a great reputation on FTE.Moe Craig has a great reputation on FTE.Moe Craig has a great reputation on FTE.Moe Craig has a great reputation on FTE.
Jimmy your safety is more important they any belongings! But we will continue to pray for everyone (and your truck)!

Old 11-10-2018, 11:08 PM
Harrier
Post Fiend
Harrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant future
Wow! I haven't kept up on the news lately. I'm glad you are safe.
Over the last year, I've said many times "it's just stuff" You being safe is of the utmost importance.
That being said, I sure hope you have some of that stuff to go back to. Keep us updated.

Old 11-11-2018, 05:49 AM
49willard
Postmaster
49willard has a great reputation on FTE.49willard has a great reputation on FTE.49willard has a great reputation on FTE.49willard has a great reputation on FTE.49willard has a great reputation on FTE.
Jimmy,
I also just read your post. I knew that you lived in Northern Ca. but did not put together your location with the fire. Thanks to God that you and your family escaped. Obviously you have made many friends through the forum and we are all pulling for you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.