97 expedition tag lights and passenger tail light - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Newer Light Duty Trucks > 1997-2006 Expedition & Navigator
Reload this Page >

97 expedition tag lights and passenger tail light

Notices
1997-2006 Expedition & Navigator 1997 - 2002 and 2003 - 2006 Ford Expedition and Lincoln Navigator Discussion

Old 11-09-2018, 01:01 AM
LifeOfDenial
New User
LifeOfDenial is starting off with a positive reputation.

My son just bought a 97 Expedition. Even more recently his passenger tail light and both tag lights stopped working. Blinker and brake work. He tested the bulbs and the sockets. Power only to break and turn. No power to tail or tag. I searched quite a bit to try to find any common issues to no avail. Can someone lead me in the right direction? Headed to look at it in the morning. Ideas would be great....wiring diagram/ground locations would help. Thanks

Old 11-09-2018, 08:42 AM
projectSHO89
Post Fiend
projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.projectSHO89 has a spectacular reputation.
What about the driver's side tail light?

Old 11-09-2018, 10:07 AM
LifeOfDenial
New User
LifeOfDenial is starting off with a positive reputation.
Everything works on the driver's side.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.