4x4 relay - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

4x4 relay

Old 11-09-2018, 12:14 AM
dasani96
New User
dasani96 is starting off with a positive reputation.
4x4 relay

hi .. I got this 2000 f350. 7.3 4x4 that I brought and finally got it going my wAy and after replace and chasing wires for the 4x4 . I came cross the 4x4 relay on the driver side firewall and wires been cut and one up plug and I canít find where they go to ? Can anyone help plz

Old 11-09-2018, 09:09 AM
Franklin2
Franklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant futureFranklin2 has a brilliant future
The large thick wires you found look like the blunt cut wires Ford provides for you to hook up stuff without cutting a hole in the firewall. You should be able to find these same wires under the dash near the steering column, just cut off or hooked to something if the previous owner used them.

You will have to clean off the wires really good and try to get the colors (near your finger in the picture) to have any hope of figuring out what the other plug is.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:08 PM
dasani96
New User
dasani96 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Thank you had me worry

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.