Wireless trailer camera - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

Wireless trailer camera

Old 11-07-2018, 11:48 AM
afret
Freshman User
afret is starting off with a positive reputation.
Wireless trailer camera

What's a good one to get for an enclosed car trailer? There are too many choices but it seems like the digital ones are the way to go. I don't want the wired Ford trailer camera because I want the monitor on all the time while towing. Thanks!

Old 11-08-2018, 10:24 PM
7591250sd
Senior User
7591250sd is starting off with a positive reputation.
I have a Furion observation camera on our 5th wheel, really handy when double towing, or to spot tailgaters, and when passing, or backing up..

Old 11-08-2018, 11:45 PM
afret
Freshman User
afret is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by 7591250sd View Post
I have a Furion observation camera on our 5th wheel, really handy when double towing, or to spot tailgaters, and when passing, or backing up..
Is that the one with the fancy looking mounting bracket? If it is, does it limit the amount of up and down adjustment and how far does it let the camera see behind the trailer? Thanks!

Old 11-10-2018, 08:18 PM
eddienelson
New User
eddienelson is starting off with a positive reputation.
Furion has kind of dominated the market and they do work very well. I also have the Furion and i really like it. A buddy bought an imitation Ebay camera and I was pretty impressed with it. It was also about $200 less then the Furion. Ill see if I can find out what it is. But yes long story short. The wireless is the way to go and they are starting to get to be pretty inexpensive.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.