Reload this Page >

Connectors and gas lines

Notices
Bronco II Ford Bronco II

Connectors and gas lines

Old 11-12-2018, 06:55 AM
KULTULZ
Posting Guru
KULTULZ has a very good reputation on FTE.KULTULZ has a very good reputation on FTE.KULTULZ has a very good reputation on FTE.
Question

Originally Posted by Roxette View Post

No no, it is not the translation, but it is that I jokingly say when I say which country I come from because I am afraid that people do not like me.
Why would you feel that possibly people would not like you?

You're a car/truck nut just like the others here.

You said in your 2nd post a spoken language you refer to as Romanish. Is Roman still used in some parts of Europe? Fascinating.

Old 11-12-2018, 12:42 PM
Roxette
New User
Roxette is starting off with a positive reputation.
Here are some explanations:
Romansh (Rumantsch) is a Romance language spoken by more than 60,000 people in Switzerland, mainly in the Canton of Graubünden. It is an official language of this canton, as well as the 4th national language of Switzerland since 19383.

Romansh is one of the rhéto-romanes languages and is related to Ladin and Friulian, languages spoken in northern Italy.

Here is a Wikipedia link, but it is in French, maybe you can pass it in the translator:Here are some explanations:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanche

Frienships

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.