Nebraska's "Bring on the turkey and all the fixin's" November BS thread! - Page 18 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Mid-West Region > Nebraska Chapter
Reload this Page >

Nebraska's "Bring on the turkey and all the fixin's" November BS thread!

Notices
Nebraska Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: 97nukeford

Nebraska's "Bring on the turkey and all the fixin's" November BS thread!

Old 11-08-2018, 08:39 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by GLR View Post
Sad thing a few years ago down here... the Feds broke up a still about 5 miles from here.
So you lost your local source George?

Old 11-08-2018, 08:46 PM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
I know a guy about 10 miles away, that has a junk yard. His office refrigerator is full of mason jars containing a clear liquid...

Old 11-08-2018, 08:48 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of5_labsownus has much to be proud of
He stores high octane fuel in the frige?

Old 11-08-2018, 08:56 PM
5_labsownus
FTE Chapter Leader
So Pat is it or was it a very big difference to go from Nuke to Gas? In some ways I would think it would be the same other than the source of heat.

Old 11-09-2018, 04:42 AM
BIGKEN
So Little To Say!!!
BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Good morning 'Braska...and...wandering truckers...Happy Weekend Eve...celebrate responsibly!!!

Old 11-09-2018, 08:52 AM
BPofMD
FTE MD Chapter Ldr
BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
Morning Slacker Pat, Slacker Ken, all 'braska Slackers and Slacker visitors. Pat, how much IS JP fuel nowaday? Is it JP5 ? I'm sure they have modified the mix since I got out....It's JP- what now?

Old 11-09-2018, 09:50 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Morning Braska and fellow visitors.....hope that your Friday is going well.

Old 11-09-2018, 09:57 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
Good morning guys, welcome to Friday! Well, this day has started off like crap. White crap falling, the roads were like an ice skating rink, and my damn 4WD doesn't work! Took me an hour and 15 minutes to get to work. That damn think is getting fixed TODAY!!!

Originally Posted by 5_labsownus View Post
So Pat is it or was it a very big difference to go from Nuke to Gas? In some ways I would think it would be the same other than the source of heat.
Rod, its like being on another planet. We don't have all the regulation crap to deal with! Way more relaxed!!

Originally Posted by BIGKEN View Post
Good morning 'Braska...and...wandering truckers...Happy Weekend Eve...celebrate responsibly!!!
Hi Ken! Aww, where's the fun in that??LOL

Originally Posted by BPofMD View Post
Morning Slacker Pat, Slacker Ken, all 'braska Slackers and Slacker visitors. Pat, how much IS JP fuel nowaday? Is it JP5 ? I'm sure they have modified the mix since I got out....It's JP- what now?
Good morning Slacker Bud! We run natural gas. We have a few units at our Sarpy County site that run on natural gas, or fuel oil.

Originally Posted by tiny1 View Post
Morning Braska and fellow visitors.....hope that your Friday is going well.
Dood........

Old 11-09-2018, 10:04 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation67nukeford has a superb reputation
And just to give you a taste of the white crap hell, here is unit 2......

Old 11-09-2018, 10:14 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
tiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputationtiny1 has a superb reputation
Geesh Pat, you love snow so much I see that you needed to share it twice

Did you find out if there is a trick or two to get the hub off without destroying it??

Old 11-09-2018, 11:20 AM
Sailor_Roy
FTE Chapter Leader
Sailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputationSailor_Roy has a superb reputation
Good morning Snow loving folks...............

Enjoy the SNOW pat......

We are forecasted for snow starting tonight and through Saturday evening.......

Old 11-09-2018, 11:43 AM
tiny1
NY CHAPTER LDR
Morning Roy. How much snow are you expecting?

Old 11-09-2018, 11:57 AM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
Site is acting weird this morning, don't know why that double posted. Part that really sucks, I have to go home this afternoon, and with the garage door open, fix my damn 4wd. Should be fun. Going to set my 240V heater up, that should help.

Old 11-09-2018, 12:22 PM
GLR
Posting Legend
GLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputationGLR has a superb reputation
Is this the SNOW that you've been waiting for, Pat??

I know...dust of the swear jar and put a $ in it..

Good luck with the truck.

Old 11-09-2018, 12:25 PM
67nukeford
Super Moderator
It's double-bonus on the swear jar today, George, so that's 2 bucks you owe...LOL

Thanks, hopefully I can get it apart this time!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: