60 four door long bed? - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1957 - 1960 F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Box Style Ford Trucks

60 four door long bed?

Old 01-12-2019, 06:35 PM
theodore/teddy
Refyred
theodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to beholdtheodore/teddy is a splendid one to behold
Very cool find! Is it me or are the front fenders different side to side, it looks like drivers side is the thin lipped fender where the passenger side is the wide lip. Cool none the less, hope some one saves it.

Old 01-14-2019, 02:32 PM
Maltman
Posting Guru
Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.Maltman has a great reputation on FTE.
Good eye Wally!

I just spoke with owner and it is a Navy truck, he has original plates and placard that shows special order and where truck was in service. Needs valve job and probably completely gone thru. He is going to think up a price and get back to me. He seems open to selling. He said it had minimal rust, needs headliner and upholstery.

Any ideas on price?

Old 01-15-2019, 11:02 AM
glust
New User
glust is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by Maltman View Post
Good eye Wally!

I just spoke with owner and it is a Navy truck, he has original plates and placard that shows special order and where truck was in service. Needs valve job and probably completely gone thru. He is going to think up a price and get back to me. He seems open to selling. He said it had minimal rust, needs headliner and upholstery.

Any ideas on price?
It would seem with the rarity and condition of this truck demand will determine price more than model/condition. I would guess there aren't many others out there you could compare it to when determining a fair price. If it were mine I would start pretty high..

Old 01-27-2019, 09:55 AM
Mashel-1982
New User
Mashel-1982 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Milk225

Originally Posted by milk225 View Post
Any luck on finding the owner? Solid looking truck.
Hello my friend milk will you be able to communicate with you by email [email protected]

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.