Great Drawing Of My Truck! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Great Drawing Of My Truck!

Old 10-16-2018, 11:30 PM
Cougar54
Elder User
Cougar54 has a good reputation on FTE.Cougar54 has a good reputation on FTE.
Great Drawing Of My Truck!

Here is a great picture that my artist daughter drew of a 1950 Ford F1 based on the truck I recently finished restoring. She is doing a drawing a day for the month of October as part of a challenge called Inktober. She reminds me of Dave Kindig and Chip Foose when she draws. Now, I just have to get her to do some custom designs . . .

Old 10-16-2018, 11:32 PM
Cougar54
Elder User
Here is a picture of the actual truck.

Old 10-16-2018, 11:35 PM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
The girl's got some talent! Did she get it from you or her Mom?

Old 10-16-2018, 11:39 PM
Cougar54
Elder User
Must be her mom, as I don't draw very well. On the other hand, some people call my restorations a work of art . . .

Old 10-16-2018, 11:56 PM
Mixer man
Journeyman Apprentice
Mixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud of
What a great drawing. She's got talent.

Old 10-17-2018, 12:00 AM
bobj49f2
Post Fiend
bobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud ofbobj49f2 has much to be proud of
Very nice!!

Old 10-17-2018, 05:18 AM
gregstith
Senior User
gregstith has a good reputation on FTE.gregstith has a good reputation on FTE.gregstith has a good reputation on FTE.
Awesome!! She is very talented.

Old 10-17-2018, 06:54 AM
Harrier
Post Fiend
Harrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant future
Wow! That's an awesome drawing. She has some major talent.

Old 10-17-2018, 08:00 AM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
Doug, that is a great drawing. She has talent of course but she had a great subject to work on!

Old 10-17-2018, 09:21 AM
Cougar54
Elder User
Originally Posted by abe View Post
Doug, that is a great drawing. She has talent of course but she had a great subject to work on!
Very true Abe, very true indeed!

Old 10-17-2018, 09:32 AM
Harrier
Post Fiend
Harrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant future
Wait! She did that in a day and has two more weeks of daily drawings. I need to send a picture of my truck and some money.
The one she did is suitable for framing for sure.

Old 10-17-2018, 11:12 AM
Cougar54
Elder User
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Wait! She did that in a day and has two more weeks of daily drawings. I need to send a picture of my truck and some money.
The one she did is suitable for framing for sure.
Joe, I'm sure that she would be interested as she is an independent artist by trade. She works in all types of mediums but is currently doing pen and ink due to the Inktober challenge. You can see her work on her facebook page and messenger her from there or you can email her directly at [email protected] (there is an underscore between paxdomino and designs).

PaxDomino Designs

Old 10-17-2018, 11:44 AM
Tedster9
Post Fiend
Tedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputationTedster9 has a superb reputation
Man, I was hoping you were having a drawing (raffle) of your truck. There's still time ya know!

Old 10-17-2018, 12:36 PM
Cougar54
Elder User
Originally Posted by Tedster9 View Post
Man, I was hoping you were having a drawing (raffle) of your truck. There's still time ya know!
Sorry, no raffle today, just a great drawn picture

Old 10-17-2018, 01:29 PM
CharlieLed
Post Fiend
CharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant futureCharlieLed has a brilliant future
Very talented, she has a future in graphic design.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.