52 F-100 frame - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

52 F-100 frame

Old 10-11-2018, 08:08 AM
artscott61
Elder User
artscott61 has a good reputation on FTE.artscott61 has a good reputation on FTE.
52 F-100 frame

In Willard Mo on facebook is a complete F-1 frame with running six cylinder. Looks pretty good. I don't know how to copy cut paste out of facebook so maybe someone can The owner wants $900 for it. The tires look new.

Old 10-11-2018, 11:43 AM
Harrier
Post Fiend
Harrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant futureHarrier has a brilliant future
If you are on Facebook this link will get you there: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...04137163751571

Text from the ad:
Here is a Complete 1952 Ford f100 frame. Has straight 6, 3speed on the column, new radiator and new tires. All been switched to 12 volts. Can hear run. Truck drove perfect when taken apart. $900obo
Seems like a good deal to me. I wonder what happened to the rest of the truck. That straight six looks to be in good shape.

Old 10-14-2018, 01:41 AM
thesubversivehippie
Freshman User
thesubversivehippie is starting off with a positive reputation.
They probably built or bought a new frame that better suited what they wanted out of the truck.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.