PHP Minotaur software, who’s writing their own tunes ? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

PHP Minotaur software, who’s writing their own tunes ?

Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 10-09-2018, 10:08 PM
pirate4x4_camo
Postmaster
pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.pirate4x4_camo has a spectacular reputation.

I am considering purchasing the Minotaur software from PHP to write my own tunes and curious who else is doing this to see how much community support there is to share ideas and results with.

I will be switching to a Hydra tuner and currently deciding which injectors to go with to replace my stock injectors.

Old 10-10-2018, 06:50 AM
SRBF150
Elder User
SRBF150 has a good reputation on FTE.SRBF150 has a good reputation on FTE.
Thought about it as I've tuned a few DFI street/race cars I've owned, but decided I didn't want to invest the work if I could buy "custom" tunes. Turns out, custom tunes are fairly course but 1023 is the best of the bunch so I'm good. If I ever get a chance at live tuning, I'll probably do that.

Old 10-11-2018, 11:07 PM
aawlberninf350
It's a Van Gogh
aawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud ofaawlberninf350 has much to be proud of
I've had the same thought, and I encourage you to try. Major caveat being this is well trodden ground, but success only comes to a few secret squirrels. So if you have the time to try incremental changes and test the results (SOTP is fine) then if nothing else you'll have a greater grasp of how these engines run. Knowledge is it's own reward.

And if you become a Secret Squirrel you could probably come up with some badges of uniforms or something on the interwebs.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.