MUST & Go To Spots - Occupied Norte Califas, Nation of Aztlan - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > N. California Chapter
Reload this Page >

MUST & Go To Spots - Occupied Norte Califas, Nation of Aztlan

Notices
N. California Chapter Join Chapter , Leader: Nighteyez

Old 10-06-2018, 12:16 AM
Fifty150
Senior User
Fifty150 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.

Where ever you guys are at, you must have a place you love, and why. If I'm passing through your area, what do I have to stop & try?

I'm in The City. Tons of great places. Top on my list, in my backyard, is Original Joe's.

https://originaljoes.com/

Old 11-03-2018, 01:02 AM
04badford
Post Fiend
04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation
Well letís see , if your in Ripon and hunkering Pizza need to go to Pizza plus , Manteca has Frog legs at the back yard BBQ or if your looking for a Chef Japanese style ( canít spell it ) 🈴🈹🉐🈲♨️🈵, donít think thatís it , but it looks good Huh , or Mikasa in Lathrop good sushi .

Old 11-03-2018, 10:34 AM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
I would have to say Texas Roadhouse is my favorite hangout for good food. It is expensive (for us fixed income folk) but worth it. Located on Shaw Ave, about a mile or so east of the 99 Fwy. However, there are other places like the local (half mile from my apt) Buffalo Ranch and Things restaurant which makes 9 different (levels LOL) of buffalo style wings. They are located about a quarter mile west of the 168 fwy on Shields Ave. I always get the mildest ones they make because I want to keep my stomach lining, and they are delicious. There are numerous Japanese and Chinese places here, but I have never tried them, so no recommendations.

Jim

Old 11-04-2018, 05:34 PM
Fifty150
Senior User
Originally Posted by 04badford View Post
if your in Ripon

Old 11-09-2018, 02:57 AM
Fifty150
Senior User
About a decade ago, I was in Manteca, on W. Yosemite & Pierce. Wandered into the Chinese restaurant on that corner. Latina waitress had a name tag that said, "Lupe".

Me: "Oh Wow! My sister is Chinese, and her name is Lupe also. Did you know that Lupe is a very traditional Chinese name?"

Her: "Oh! I'm not Chinese."

Me: "Really? But you own a Chinese restaurant."

Her: "Oh, I am not the owner. I just work here."

Me: "Really? When do you get off?"

I haven't been back there since.

Old 11-09-2018, 12:29 PM
Nighteyez
FTE Chapter Leader
Nighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputationNighteyez has a superb reputation
Um... Okay. So a Chinese restaurant with a Latina waitress is your favorite go to spot? Yet you haven't been back there since? Makes no sense to me, but then I am not the brightest bulb in the box either.

Jim

Old 11-09-2018, 11:33 PM
04badford
Post Fiend
04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation04badford has a superb reputation
I think now her brother Lupe is cutting grass on Yosemite and union , back to the best places to eat , Athens Burgers with deep fried Zucchini, unfortunily they closed but the one in Dublin is still open , if your over in riverbank or close youíll need to go to Farmer brothers , bring your Appetite , the Burgers are big n tastey and the zucchini or onion rings are a meal in them self

Old 11-10-2018, 12:54 AM
Fifty150
Senior User
Stockton, CA. El Dorado & Chung Wah. Very memorable cup of coffee was had, awaiting arrival of legal counsel, in the Stockton PD interview room. And every time they let me walk out the front door, I always get a bite at that Chinese joint across the street.

Old 11-10-2018, 12:56 AM
Fifty150
Senior User
Originally Posted by 04badford View Post
I think now her brother Lupe is cutting grass on Yosemite and union ,

And if you run into Jesus, you remind him that he still owes 5150 some money. His half of the bar tab, split 3 ways, came to $37.

Old 11-10-2018, 02:14 AM
04badford
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Fifty150 View Post
Stockton, CA. El Dorado & Chung Wah. Very memorable cup of coffee was had, awaiting arrival of legal counsel, in the Stockton PD interview room. And every time they let me walk out the front door, I always get a bite at that Chinese joint across the street.
hey Iíve eaten there , but I didnít need to be interviewed or Interagated

Originally Posted by Fifty150 View Post
And if you run into Jesus, you remind him that he still owes 5150 some money. His half of the bar tab, split 3 ways, came to $37.
, will do ,

Old 11-11-2018, 02:53 AM
Fifty150
Senior User
Dinner tonight was at Tadich Grill

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.