O/T Old man winter - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

O/T Old man winter

Old 10-02-2018, 10:54 AM
Muppy1840
Senior User
Muppy1840 has a good reputation on FTE.Muppy1840 has a good reputation on FTE.Muppy1840 has a good reputation on FTE.
O/T Old man winter

Woke up to almost a foot of snow this morning. Way to early for this crap. Expect to get 6 more inches today.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:56 AM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
No way!!!!

Old 10-02-2018, 11:14 AM
jmadsen
Postmaster
jmadsen is a name known to alljmadsen is a name known to alljmadsen is a name known to alljmadsen is a name known to alljmadsen is a name known to alljmadsen is a name known to all
You can keep it, and any more that comes!
Sorry, I'm just not ready for winter quite yet...

Old 10-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Mixer man
Journeyman Apprentice
Mixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud of
Booooooooooooooo! Snow and rain belong on the mountaintops.

Old 10-02-2018, 12:26 PM
tip49
Posting Guru
tip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud oftip49 has much to be proud of
Not today

No cruisin either of the old vehicles today. Time for winter storage very soon as the weather is supposed to remain snowing.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:09 PM
pineconeford
Posting Guru
pineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant futurepineconeford has a brilliant future
Mup, how about a spring snow melt contest up at your place this time?
The real challenge will be predicting it six months in advance.

Old 10-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Hotrod350
Senior User
Hotrod350 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by Muppy1840 View Post
Woke up to almost a foot of snow this morning. Way to early for this crap. Expect to get 6 more inches today.
I am jelly, it has been many years since I saw that much snow.

Old 10-03-2018, 12:34 AM
Fomoko1
Fomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputationFomoko1 has a superb reputation
The last two nights we`ve had a dusting of snow, it`s been gone by noon.

Old 10-03-2018, 04:53 AM
GreatNorthWoods
Post Fiend
GreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to all
It's not here yet but we all know it's coming...

Old 10-03-2018, 05:01 AM
FortyNiner
Postmaster
FortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud of
I'm for most anything to croak these blaster late season skeeters.

Old 10-03-2018, 09:03 AM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Mixer man View Post
Booooooooooooooo! Snow and rain belong on the mountaintops.
I heard on the news last night that Stevens Pass got some snowfall yesterday. I agree the snow belongs in the mountains, where it will do everyone some good for water supply later. After living in a travel trailer and having my home construction delayed by the worst winter on record in my neighborhood, I never want to see that much snow ever again.

Old 10-03-2018, 10:17 PM
ben73058
Postmaster
ben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to beholdben73058 is a splendid one to behold
Hey Muppy,
At least you weren't up at the crack of dawn mowing the yard to avoid the heat!
That's how I started the day today. I'm just ready for this grass to get the message
& stop growing. If you could send us some sort of Canadian sign that Fall is coming - we'd appreciate it!

Ben in Austin
1950 F1

Old 10-04-2018, 03:01 AM
fish pond
Senior User
fish pond is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.fish pond is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Oh my!!!
keep that chit up there ,please.
I still need to replace some stove pipe in the shop.
I did get 22 tons of coal del. couple weeks ago.
Its on its way, no doubt.
Thanks for the kick in the butt.
Greg

Old 10-04-2018, 04:26 PM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by fish pond View Post
Oh my!!!
keep that chit up there ,please.
I still need to replace some stove pipe in the shop.
I did get 22 tons of coal del. couple weeks ago.
Its on its way, no doubt.
Thanks for the kick in the butt.
Greg
22 ton? Wow. Is that for your house and shop?

Old 10-05-2018, 03:37 AM
fish pond
Senior User
fish pond is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.fish pond is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Yes it is Abe, heat them both, house has a Harman top loader, shop has a Harman SF150.

It should/will last 4 to 5 years depending on ,you know.
The more one buys the cheaper it is, eh?
Thanks for asking.
Greg

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.