Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

Dead horse time. 1995 F-150 Rear Disc Brake Kit.

Old 09-20-2018, 04:48 PM
Puddy
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Puddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud of
Dead horse time. 1995 F-150 Rear Disc Brake Kit.

Hello all, itís been awhile.

looking into getting a kit that is quick and easy.

im about 2 hours away from bronco graveyard, and have to pickup all the new Hardware up for the Head to toe Brake Job.
ive ordered new SS prebent lines, front calipers, Master, Rabs valve, but if Iím in this deep I want to redo the rear.

Pinion has a leak I have to repair so Iíll be taking the drum hardware off anyway.

Sorry for those who donít know, I have a 92 F-150 Flareside I restored about 15 years ago. Still looks the same.

This is for my Tow Rig, 1995 F-150 4x4 Flareside.

Again appreciate the help to be pointed in the right direction.

Old 09-20-2018, 07:49 PM
Puddy
FTE Chapter Leader
Puddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud ofPuddy has much to be proud of
Is the kit from jeffís The TSM one?
Not expecting to be cheap, but I donít want to go over say 800

Old 09-21-2018, 03:36 PM
Puddy
FTE Chapter Leader
Well, went to Jeffís bronco graveyard.
i tell yea, they have some nice broncos in their warehouse. So they didnít have any rear disc brakes on hand, so Iíll have to make arrangements to get it.

not Bad for what I got tho.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.