Notices
1987 - 1996 F150 & Larger F-Series Trucks 1987 - 1996 Ford F-150, F-250, F-350 and larger pickups - including the 1997 heavy-duty F250/F350+ trucks

New Bilstein 4600s-Huge improvement

Old 09-20-2018, 01:21 PM
RJL1
Junior User
RJL1 is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Bilstein 4600s-Huge improvement

Put a set of Bilstein 4600s on the 96. WOW! Really improved the ride. I honestly think the original shocks were still on. Had a bit of a hard time with the rears, but well worth the install time and money spent.

Old 09-20-2018, 10:30 PM
Encho
The Southernmost Mod
Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.Encho has a spectacular reputation.
Well, Bilstein is a great brand, and if your were originals even the worst Chinese replacement would have been an improvement. I'm glad you're happy with the results.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.