Notices
1999 - 2003 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

O.T..Question Game

Old 10-05-2018, 09:06 AM
Sous
Post Fiend
Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.Sous has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by ArmyLifer View Post

A: The fattening kind...have to see a vehicle the same color as the peanut m&m wife’s holding before I get my treat. In the modern age of grey and white cars it can be a while.

Q: Retire early with just enough, or retire late with boatloads of cash?

A. Retire early with just enough. I retired from active duty on May 1, 2017 and then quit my civilian job on May 25, 2018 at age 42. We were making boat loads of cash in the civilian world as a Senior IT Tech. More money than I had seen and we left it behind to make memories instead of money and collect experiences instead of things. Not having to get up in the morning and drive off into the darkness is a great thing.

Retire as soon as you can make it work for you and your family.

You only get one shot at life and I feel I have lived more in these past few months than I did for many, many years.

Q. Can a track saw replace a table saw, or is it merely a complimentary tool?

Old 10-05-2018, 09:50 AM
brian42
Post Fiend
brian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant futurebrian42 has a brilliant future
A. Complimentary. I've not used one but it looks incredibly convenient. It's like an F-150...it's nice but it's no substitute for an F-250.

Q. Would you drive 10 miles out of your way to save 10¢/gallon for fuel?

Old 10-05-2018, 09:57 AM
brandon_oma#692
Posting Guru
brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.brandon_oma#692 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by brian42 View Post
A. Complimentary. I've not used one but it looks incredibly convenient. It's like an F-150...it's nice but it's no substitute for an F-250.

Q. Would you drive 10 miles out of your way to save 10¢/gallon for fuel?
A 10 miles Nope. 2 or 3 yep. I do use gasbuddy to compare local stations. Also compare the town I work in to the town I live in. 75% of the time the town I work in is 20 to 40 cents cheaper per gallon. Yes I will put 3 gallons in to get to work then fillup. 30 cents times 60 gallons $18 saved. I also have been using BP as im burning up united airline miles. 50 cents off a gallon right now for me at BP.

Q Beard or no Beard?

Old 10-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Wesley Green
Posting Guru
Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.Wesley Green has a very good reputation on FTE.
A Wife likes 2-4 days of scruff. I prefer smooth, scruffy other than church on Sunday since we got married. No shave November stays till the day before Christmas pictures

Q Traditional muzzle load, or in-line Black powder?

I'm biased

Old 10-06-2018, 11:09 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Black powder (if thats the norm)

The fear in the worst way to die?

Old 10-06-2018, 12:57 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Buried alive in a box with an adequate air supply for weeks.

Electronic combo, keyed lock, or bio-metric lock for your house, all things being equal.

Stewart

Old 10-06-2018, 01:53 PM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
A: Just recently installed the electronic combo, I hate to carry keys.

Q: Shrimp or Lobster?

Old 10-06-2018, 02:46 PM
Hootr
Junior User
Hootr is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Lobster
New challenger or classic challenger

Old 10-06-2018, 03:19 PM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
mecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputationmecdac has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by Hootr View Post
New challenger or classic challenger
A: No comparison, definitely New

Q: Open presents Christmas Day or Christmas Eve?

Old 10-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mecdac View Post
A: No comparison, definitely New

Q: Open presents Christmas Day or Christmas Eve?
‘Christmas Eve.

Would you visit Jurassic Park if there was a 50/50 chance you’d be eaten? If not what survival percentage would you want/need to visit Jurassic Park?
2Q extra points

Old 10-06-2018, 08:19 PM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
Q1: No
Q2: 100%

Indians or Astros?

Old 10-07-2018, 12:27 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
timmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud oftimmyboy76 has much to be proud of
Indians

when going somewhere, would you rather sit biatch, or drive your vehicle, whether or not peoole kick in for fuel?

Old 10-07-2018, 08:02 AM
mecdac
If it flies, it dies
A: Depends on the view, if I've been before, and what kind of vehicle.

Q: Mississippi River or Amazon River

Old 10-07-2018, 08:56 AM
Tugly
Post Fiend
Tugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputationTugly has a superb reputation
Amazon has nothing but jungle to look at and it has Piranha in it, so I'd lean toward the Mississippi - given that particular choice. As it stands... I had a choice between the Mississippi and the Columbia - and I chose the Columbia.

Rembrandt, or cave paintings?

Old 10-07-2018, 11:25 AM
timmyboy76
Post Fiend
Thats a broad range to chose but have to vote the Rembrandt. Spent alot of time in the hospital(grandfather) so walking the hallways i past time. Paintings everywhere. Its unbelievable in the detail that emerges when "glancing" but yet, looking at them closer and less of a distance, its unbelievable of what you cant see/picture. It only comes alive when space is provided...my wallet though, only has cave painting purchase :/

What led you to buying a 7.3 over another diesel builder..

Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.