Notices
2009 - 2014 F150 Discuss the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014 Ford F150
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wheel offset

Old 09-14-2018, 02:09 PM
tractorboy924
Junior User
tractorboy924 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
wheel offset

2012 F-150 FX4. Thinking about some rims lately and starting research for spring maybe.....I want something that stick out a bit from the fender...(so I can throw rocks down the side of my truck) and maybe put some fender flares too...we will see)

but after researching spacers I realize thats not the way to go....so that leave adding more negative offset to the wheels. What are others running for offset to get a "deep dish" wheel or wider wheel on without affecting or getting rubbing and what not. Im thinking of a level kit too maybe 2" to add a little room too for a bigger rim but again starting the research process and im sure there are alot of good threads here on all that but not sure what other have done with offset of wheels.

Thank you all..I love my truck...almost paid for!!!! nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got the 502a package and a sunroof and that.....love it...best ford ive had yet!!!!

Old 09-14-2018, 08:32 PM
CuNmUdF250
Posting Guru
CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.
Your best bet is to check out Custom Offsets they have all the info you seek with pics and specs.

Old 09-17-2018, 04:45 PM
Custom Offsets
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Custom Offsets is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by tractorboy924 View Post
2012 F-150 FX4. Thinking about some rims lately and starting research for spring maybe.....I want something that stick out a bit from the fender...(so I can throw rocks down the side of my truck) and maybe put some fender flares too...we will see)

but after researching spacers I realize thats not the way to go....so that leave adding more negative offset to the wheels. What are others running for offset to get a "deep dish" wheel or wider wheel on without affecting or getting rubbing and what not. Im thinking of a level kit too maybe 2" to add a little room too for a bigger rim but again starting the research process and im sure there are alot of good threads here on all that but not sure what other have done with offset of wheels.

Thank you all..I love my truck...almost paid for!!!! nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!
got the 502a package and a sunroof and that.....love it...best ford ive had yet!!!!

Check our gallery out for fitment help! we have 2500+ F150's that are leveled to compare sizes with and what others got to fit, with tons of different wheel/tire combinations! https://bit.ly/2Ghq6wv

Old 09-17-2018, 10:09 PM
CuNmUdF250
Posting Guru
CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.CuNmUdF250 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Custom Offsets View Post
Check our gallery out for fitment help! we have 2500+ F150's that are leveled to compare sizes with and what others got to fit, with tons of different wheel/tire combinations! https://bit.ly/2Ghq6wv
and there you go straight from the horses mouth on a side note I’ve been plugging you guys for years on here.... t-shirt

Old 09-18-2018, 03:53 PM
Custom Offsets
PLATINUM SPONSOR
Custom Offsets is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by CuNmUdF250 View Post

and there you go straight from the horses mouth on a side note Iíve been plugging you guys for years on here.... t-shirt
If you add your truck to our gallery - customoffsets.com/add and then copy your trucks gallery link send it to [email protected] with size and address, we'd love to shoot ya one!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: