HO2S1 electrical connector missing - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Ranger & B-Series
Reload this Page >

HO2S1 electrical connector missing

Notices
Ranger & B-Series All Ford Ranger and Mazda B-Series models

Old 08-10-2018, 01:01 AM
PrEDRiSing
New User
PrEDRiSing is starting off with a positive reputation.

I got a 2005 ford ranger xlt 4x4 with the sohc 4l v6 for $3000 and the previous owner apparantly disconnected the o2 sensor without keeping the electrical connector nearby. I was wondering if there was a wire that I could follow to find it.

Old 08-11-2018, 09:11 AM
ranger pat
Posting Guru
ranger pat has a very good reputation on FTE.ranger pat has a very good reputation on FTE.ranger pat has a very good reputation on FTE.
Typically, the engine wiring harness runs down the back side of the center of the engine. Try tracing the lower sensor that is plugged into that harness to see if there is an empty plug coming from that harness that your O2 will reach. Sorry no pictures available.

Old 08-11-2018, 03:44 PM
mfp4073
Posting Guru
mfp4073 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.mfp4073 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
if its the same (or similar) to the 3.0, the harness will branch about the rear of the pass side head.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.