cool, custom F5 COE - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

cool, custom F5 COE

Old 08-08-2018, 11:45 PM
GoldCo
Elder User
GoldCo is starting off with a positive reputation.
Exclamation cool, custom F5 COE

Not mine, spotted at local cruise…

Old 08-09-2018, 04:02 AM
Badmoonreizen
Senior User
Badmoonreizen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Badmoonreizen is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Very slick! Why does the rear bumper stick out so far? Maybe the bed isn't long enough?

Regards, Mark.

Old 08-09-2018, 08:57 AM
Mixer man
Postmaster
Mixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to behold
Very nicely done. Looks like a front bumper on the rear.

Old 08-09-2018, 09:23 AM
ReForder
Elder User
ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.ReForder has a great reputation on FTE.
That's a sweet rig. Well done.

Old 08-09-2018, 09:36 AM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
Well done, indeed. I'm curious about the big back window. I'm pretty sure a 56 Ford is going to be too wide to fit on a 52. Could it be from a Dodge? 55-56 Dodge had a similar looking window on a narrower cab, I believe. Hmmmm... Thoughts?

Old 08-09-2018, 11:16 AM
raytasch
Old guy with old toys
raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.
Very nice. If I were building a COE, that is very close to what I would strive for. Different color, of course.

Old 08-09-2018, 12:13 PM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by raytasch View Post
Different color, of course.
I'm guessing, being from Colorado, he's a Denver Bronco's fan.

Old 08-09-2018, 12:14 PM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by Badmoonreizen View Post
Very slick! Why does the rear bumper stick out so far? Maybe the bed isn't long enough?

Regards, Mark.
Counter balance???

Old 08-09-2018, 07:00 PM
avf100
Elder User
avf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Badmoonreizen View Post

Regards, Mark.
​​​​​​​maybe to leave room for a dump bed?

Old 08-09-2018, 09:01 PM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
Not bad. Not bad at all.

Old 08-09-2018, 09:12 PM
electricmaniac
New User
electricmaniac is starting off with a positive reputation.
Always enjoy the looking at the larger first F series to see the "interpretations".
The modern mirror seems to fit in just fine. Thumbs up on the eyebrow.
Any pics of dash or interior?

Old 08-10-2018, 09:42 AM
raytasch
Old guy with old toys
raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by 52 Merc View Post
From the size of the arms on the driver, he may be a Bronco player.

Old 08-12-2018, 11:51 AM
GoldCo
Elder User
Someone standing by suggested a Harley fan? (Not a moto guy, but I guess those are HD colors.)

Old 08-12-2018, 11:52 AM
GoldCo
Elder User
Someone on FB suggested it was a big window Chevy kit. ??

Well done, indeed. I'm curious about the big back window. I'm pretty sure a 56 Ford is going to be too wide to fit on a 52. Could it be from a Dodge? 55-56 Dodge had a similar looking window on a narrower cab, I believe. Hmmmm... Thoughts?

Old 08-14-2018, 03:01 AM
thesubversivehippie
New User
thesubversivehippie is starting off with a positive reputation.
It may just be the angle of the shot, but it looks like his front bumper is lower on the driver's side.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.