Aberdeen/Montesano/Elma shop recommended? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Regional Chapters > Western Region > Washington Chapter
Reload this Page >

Aberdeen/Montesano/Elma shop recommended?

Notices
Washington Chapter Washington Chapter
Join Chapter, Leader: Yahiko

Old 07-14-2018, 01:11 AM
shorttimer
New User
shorttimer is starting off with a positive reputation.

Hi, Diana here with a 93 F350 XLT dually (gas not diesel) that should probably get a tune up since the dial just passed 80k miles. My old mechanic's shop I went to for decades is over 160 miles away, and so I'd love to find a good place up near Aberdeen, Montesano, even Elma, WA that isn't going to hurt the truck or rip me off.

She should get an old change, maybe plugs and wires? check the belts? Whatever all is supposed to be done before selling her and to have yet another paper that shows she is a good truck. The last thing I need is a problem at the last minute but I dont know who I can trust since I just moved here.

I'm probably (definitely) not a good enough driver to be taking her in to a big city like Tacoma or Seattle because of skinny lanes/tight turns with all that trafiic, though any great suggestions super appreciated! Thank you

Old 07-14-2018, 04:45 AM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Yahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputation
Let me know if you don't find any one I think that John might help.