A '56 for you Kevin Bigwin in OHIO - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

A '56 for you Kevin Bigwin in OHIO

Old 07-13-2018, 10:22 PM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
A '56 for you Kevin Bigwin in OHIO

Here is a cool 56 T-700 that is in Ashland, Ohio and who buys all the 56's in his area> Kevin does. But I think you'll need a bigger trailer to bring this one home!
331 cu inch Y-block
Standard dual stick tranny
Crane works
Truck runs and drives

Old 07-13-2018, 10:31 PM
Mixer man
Posting Guru
Mixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to behold
Cool beans! But those valve covers look like they've seen some real heat.

Old 07-13-2018, 10:36 PM
bigwin56f100
Postmaster
bigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant futurebigwin56f100 has a brilliant future
I was just sent this a few min ago.. Not me! Its way too big

Old 07-13-2018, 10:41 PM
Hanger53
Junior User
Hanger53 has a good reputation on FTE.Hanger53 has a good reputation on FTE.
Where is it advertised...?

Old 07-13-2018, 10:51 PM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
Originally Posted by Hanger53 View Post
Where is it advertised...?
On the 1953 1954 1955 1956 Ford Trucks Facebook page. There are more pictures. Pricetag $6500

Old 07-13-2018, 10:59 PM
EBEAR
Elder User
EBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to behold
Whats facebook ?

Old 07-14-2018, 07:13 AM
FortyNiner
Postmaster
FortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud ofFortyNiner has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by EBEAR View Post
Whats facebook ?
It's a site where people over share personal information and worry in public about the loss of privacy.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:21 AM
Mixer man
Posting Guru
Mixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by abe View Post
On the 1953 1954 1955 1956 Ford Trucks Facebook page. There are more pictures. Pricetag $6500
If only it was closer and I had the room, I would get it in a heartbeat. I love these big unique trucks, especially the Super Duty's with the Super Duty engines.

Old 07-15-2018, 02:43 AM
big job
Posting Guru
big job has a great reputation on FTE.big job has a great reputation on FTE.big job has a great reputation on FTE.big job has a great reputation on FTE.
I sure could use that one if closer.....That one has all the rare stuff budds,air throttle, power steering, just needs
the proper air cleaner

Old 07-15-2018, 07:54 AM
abe
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by big job View Post
I sure could use that one if closer.....That one has all the rare stuff budds,air throttle, power steering, just needs
the proper air cleaner
I noticed the air cleaner. That cool hood scoop isn't doing much good with out the correct hook up to the carb.

Old 07-15-2018, 05:40 PM
abe
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by big job View Post
the proper air cleaner
Its only in Ohio. You should get it. It would look good in your fleet!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.