Notices
General Diesel Discussion  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Needing to buy extended warranty

Old 07-11-2018, 06:37 AM
in6seczone
Freshman User
in6seczone is starting off with a positive reputation.
Needing to buy extended warranty

I have a 2017 F-250 and looking to buy and online extended warranty. Should I go with Flood Ford ESP or Champion Ford Warranty? Prices seem about the same. Anyone prefer one over the other or they about the same? Also will I have problems getting any warranty repair done at my local dealer?

Thanks,
Mike

Old 07-11-2018, 04:20 PM
tjc transport
i ain't rite
tjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputationtjc transport has a superb reputation
extended warranties are a money maker. they are not worth the money spent on them.
you need a $16 dimmer switch? you still have to pay the $100 deductible.
99% of the time people that buy extended warranty never use it.

you would be better saving the money it costs in a bank account to pay for repairs.

Old 07-11-2018, 07:33 PM
BIGKEN
So Little To Say!!!
BIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputationBIGKEN has a superb reputation
Mike...as long as you're comparing apples with apples...there is no difference. Make sure its a Ford ESP...even though they are Ford dealers...they probably handle service plans from different companies. Most of these companies sell their extended service plans on line for just a few hundred dollars profit...at the time you purchase your truck they're looking to take you up stairs and sometimes sell the plan for twice the cost. My advice...go for the lowest prices one.

FYI...If the dealer says they are selling you a warranty...you may have a legal case against them. Well established case law says that warranties are free.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: