Notices
1994.5 - 1997 7.3L Power Stroke Diesel  
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

wheels for 44 boggers

Old 07-10-2018, 10:33 AM
John Buck
Junior User
John Buck is starting off with a positive reputation.
wheels for 44 boggers

looking for some decent wheels to go with my 44 boggers i have been looking for some good drw, 10 lug specifically, beadlock wheels and preferably like the ones i attached below in the pictures, thought those looked pretty damn good, anyone else have any opinions on good wheels for some 44 boggers? this is all going on my 97 ford f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually v8 7.3

Old 07-10-2018, 10:54 AM
Jarrett Campbell
Posting Guru
Jarrett Campbell is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Let's see a picture of your truck so we can see how it would look

Old 07-10-2018, 11:07 AM
John Buck
Junior User
well just so you know i probably wont ever post a finished picture of my truck on any forum website or youtube or any dumb social media site or something, and im pretty sure you know exactly what a 97 obs ford f350 xlt crew cab long bed dually truck looks like with the 7.3 v8 in it, but for the sake of this thread here is a picture of what my truck semi resembles for you and other overly curious and casually intrusive individuals to see and get and idea of, despite a simple 5 second search on google images, here take ya self a gander:

i was for the longest time leaning towards those american force independence wheels with adapters in flat textured black but to be honest i think all those wheels are meant for pavement princess trucks and saw some trucks with them and they didnt look all that good actually, and well those pictures of that 2018 ford truck with those 44 boggers and beadlock wheels look damn good. especially in that first picture damn.

might just go with some 10 lug steel military wheels i just found, look pretty good actually.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:03 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud of
Hahahahahaha....wtf ever. You happen to be posting in this "dumb social media site" asking for help on your 1997 CCLB 7.3 Powerstroke diesel automatic dually super truck. No pics, no truck. It's pretty simple.

But, yeah, go with those 44 booger tires and choad locks. Those should do well muddin' and what not.

Old 07-10-2018, 12:11 PM
John Buck
Junior User
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
Hahahahahaha....wtf ever. You happen to be posting in this "dumb social media site" asking for help on your 1997 CCLB 7.3 Powerstroke diesel automatic dually super truck. No pics, no truck. It's pretty simple.

But, yeah, go with those 44 booger tires and choad locks. Those should do well muddin' and what not.
calm yourself down dude, as i thought it was pretty well implied, but when i phrased dumb social media sites i was specifically referring to that of facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. but look how negative you are dude, its not the end of the world but you took offense and took it the wrong way lmfao, triggered much? you must be going through some pretty stresstul s**t to spam some crazy psycho babble s**t at someone you dont even know and never met, from a simple post, hope your life gets better dude, and lastly you clearly didnt read the last part of that post, as i found some 10 lug steel military wheels... mind blown. Now have yourself a good day dude.

Old 07-10-2018, 05:22 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
BBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud ofBBslider001 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by John Buck View Post
calm yourself down dude, as i thought it was pretty well implied, but when i phrased dumb social media sites i was specifically referring to that of facebook, twitter, instagram, etc. but look how negative you are dude, its not the end of the world but you took offense and took it the wrong way lmfao, triggered much? you must be going through some pretty stresstul s**t to spam some crazy psycho babble s**t at someone you dont even know and never met, from a simple post, hope your life gets better dude, and lastly you clearly didnt read the last part of that post, as i found some 10 lug steel military wheels... mind blown. Now have yourself a good day dude.
I'm calm as can be and my life never been better "dude". And spamming? Haha... Let's see this badass truck you refuse to show anybody. That is all you were asked and you got all pissy and smartazz about it telling a 5-year forum member to Google Images if he wanted to see something. This forum has some good people. No reason to disrespect. Might wanna recognize.....carry on...

Old 07-10-2018, 06:32 PM
z31freakify
Post Fiend
z31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to beholdz31freakify is a splendid one to behold
Im a sucker for old school wheels like the Weld Super Single very era correct, just dont put those nasty 24" wheels with low profile tires sticking out the body like 3' out lol....

Old 07-10-2018, 06:34 PM
John Buck
Junior User
Originally Posted by BBslider001 View Post
I'm calm as can be and my life never been better "dude". And spamming? Haha... Let's see this badass truck you refuse to show anybody. That is all you were asked and you got all pissy and smartazz about it telling a 5-year forum member to Google Images if he wanted to see something. This forum has some good people. No reason to disrespect. Might wanna recognize.....carry on...
A 5 year forum member? congratulations, and yet you still behave like one **** poor parented immature child let alone how old you might actually be, see the forest for the trees already dude, and grow up, im also not going to even begin listing every single contradiction you just mouthed off at me, just because you say it doesnt make it true, keep your grandiose delusions to yourself, you have no honor, not sure why some people cant simply answer the threads question with an honest and genuine response as opposed to mindlessly stirring up whatever you attempted to do how dumb do you seriously think i am you shouldnt make it so obvious, now dont go away mad just go away.

your reasoning for no pictures no truck is the reasoning of that of some arrogant child, if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to see, hear, record it for youtube, or take some dumb pictures of it, did it ever really exist or happen? ...mind blown, now let me be the bigger person and not respond to any more of your childish and inapropriate mouthy comments, maybe one day you and all the others like you will wake up and decide to live with even a shred of honor, now have a good day dude.

Old 07-10-2018, 06:41 PM
John Buck
Junior User
Originally Posted by z31freakify View Post
Im a sucker for old school wheels like the Weld Super Single very era correct, just dont put those nasty 24" wheels with low profile tires sticking out the body like 3' out lol....
hahaha yea i was looking at 17 inch wheel 14 inch wide on the 44 bogger tires and was going to stance the truck tires so they sit wider about an inch and a half or so from the factory stock setup but thats it, and ive seen some trucks that are overly stanced out by 4+ inches that kill the look and are pretty stupid. also think all those light bars and those 18+ inch drop hitches on those pavement princess trucks are pretty stupid as well.

Old 07-10-2018, 08:28 PM
brokestroke
New User
brokestroke is starting off with a positive reputation.
This guy has posted the exact same spam on PowerstrokeArmy, and pirate4x4. Same basic defensive responses to a tee. Want me to link it? Even the same "tree falls in the woods" bulllll****.

Old 07-10-2018, 08:33 PM
brokestroke
New User
brokestroke is starting off with a positive reputation.
http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81400

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81450

​​​http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/#/topics/2661396

​​​​​​

Old 07-10-2018, 08:44 PM
97-psd
Posting Guru
97-psd has a good reputation on FTE.97-psd has a good reputation on FTE.
I will say that you have peaked my interest. How can one “break the internet” with one’s truck without posting it on the internet?

Old 07-10-2018, 10:14 PM
Jarrett Campbell
Posting Guru
Jarrett Campbell is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I'm just confused why he asked another member on the forum how much he would charge to convert a dually to 4wd if he's already got a truck.

Old 07-10-2018, 10:20 PM
BBslider001
Post Fiend
Originally Posted by brokestroke View Post
This guy has posted the exact same spam on PowerstrokeArmy, and pirate4x4. Same basic defensive responses to a tee. Want me to link it? Even the same "tree falls in the woods" bulllll****.
Thanks for the links. The little feller is funny.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:37 PM
fordman67
Post Fiend
fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.fordman67 has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by brokestroke View Post
Lmao I was about to say go back to psa already. I saw duplicates of posts here and same poor attitude. By now. No need for you here.Lots of crap posts for a project that will never be completed. And I just don't care either way.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: