2005 TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

2005 TRAILER BRAKE CONTROLLER

Old 07-18-2018, 04:52 PM
RV_Tech
Post Fiend
RV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputationRV_Tech has a superb reputation
If I remember correctly, and it has been while, it goes to sleep, but stays lit for a while.

Old 07-18-2018, 06:19 PM
BPofMD
FTE MD Chapter Ldr
BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
...as I found out. By the time I got back to the truck, it was out. Just a longer timer than the Ford's.

Old 07-19-2018, 12:30 PM
BPofMD
FTE MD Chapter Ldr
BPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputationBPofMD has a superb reputation
I also still have the fault message that the TBC is disconnected....guess I need that fuse number/location so I can disable it. Anyone know what it is?

Old Yesterday, 07:20 AM
BPofMD
FTE MD Chapter Ldr
The P3 worked beautifully on the way home...left campground early because of the weather coming in today here in the mid-Atlantic. Not fun unloading RV in the rain.

The fault message is still coming on as soon as I turn the ignition on. I removed 3 fuses to do with TBC (Manual calls it EBC) and none turned it off. So if anyone knows how to turn off that message other than taking it in to disconnect it via programming, please let me know.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.