00' Eddie Bauer Explorer A/C is reversed - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Misc. > Cooling, Heating, Ventilation & A/C
Reload this Page >

00' Eddie Bauer Explorer A/C is reversed

Notices

Old 07-07-2018, 06:43 PM
bettermetalzsnake
New User
bettermetalzsnake is starting off with a positive reputation.

so my daughter bought an explorer and when she shuts off the EATC unit, her AC compressor kicks on. When she turns it back on, no matter if its turned hot or cold, the AC compressor turns off. Anyone have any ideas? I read through the forum and not sure the EATC unit would be the issue with this. I think the cold is kicking in cause when she turns the unit back on a quick flash of cold comes through the vents.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:28 AM
alloro
Post Fiend
alloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud ofalloro has much to be proud of
Try posting this in the Explorer forum, they might have better answers there.