Anyone know what this part does? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Crossovers
Reload this Page >

Anyone know what this part does?

Crossovers Edge, Taurus X, Freestyle, MKX, Flex etc.

Anyone know what this part does?


Old 06-22-2018, 08:36 AM
ratripower is offline
New User
Thread Starter
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 7
ratripower is starting off with a positive reputation.
Anyone know what this part does?

I have a 2013 MKT and i am puzzled by this part and what iit actually does. This part is located on the panel under the steering column and actually a few inches below the push button start. It has a little wheeled fan as part of it. #DB53-19T562-B is stamped on the side but I could not pull that part number on the web. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: