Kansas Chapter Join Chapter, Leader: Flip4ford

Wife went off

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2018, 08:07 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
Received 105 Likes on 99 Posts
Wife went off

Sooo we have had a little stress over the bathroom remodel- and last night my wife snapped! My daughter and her were both cranky and grumpy- and Calista rubbed a dirty shirt in my wifes face and screamed "Yes its dirty smell it" Next thing I know I'm in trouble- "This is your fault" You are here teaching her to be this way- you with your burps and farts and disgusting smells- You taught her to be this way and I want it stopped-- and why are you in your boxers- put some pants on-- DId you call the contractor and yell at him like I asked you to-- and about 20 other things all at once.

I was shocked! SO I sat there quietly and said "UM ok" Which apparently in wife speak means "you are the spawn of satan and I don't want you near me- burn you evil person buuuuuuuuurn!" Because that's how she reacted--- I was like Holy cow I married this person? She ranted about things that happened 2 years ago-- and all the money we have spent on four wheeling and that other stupid truck-- where she could have a really nice house that we didn't have to remodel ourselves. I stood up and choosing my words very carefully I started to say "Hunny------" wich again I was totally unaware that in wife speak "Hunny meant-- Shut up you don't not know what you are talking about and your opinion is as useless as ticks on the crotch of a dead raccon!" Because that is how she took it.

After a half hour of her in the kitchen slaming pots and pans around - and complaining that no one emptied the dishwasher (WHICH WERE STILL NOT DRY BECAUSE THE CYCLE WAS NOT DONE YET WHICH GAVE HER THE WHOLE STUPID DISHWASHER WE ARE NEVER GOING TO USE IT again-- ever) SPEECH.

At this point I had my head down low and was hiding in the office- "working" and my daughter came in and said "wow mommy is really mad- I guess I should apologize. To which I replied- OH yes you should-- Anything to draw the rant off of me was a good thing at this point-- Sacrifice the youngest-- I can make another-- GO child I will miss you.

So Calista goes in the kitchen and says I'm sorry-- Carolyn says ya-- and Calista says "you were really scary" and Carolyn says yeah- want some ice cream.

I thought what no more yelling- no one is in trouble? And of course the obvious fact that there was ice cream being served in the kitchen!

I peeked my head around the corner and Carolyn was all smiles- and was through venting-- She looked up and said "Sorry I was in a mood, I didn't mean some of the things I said-- " I said "Oh Yeah which ones?" and all was right in the world.

Old 06-20-2018, 07:45 AM
Garden Spyder
Hotshot
Received 53 Likes on 51 Posts
I've never seen her mad, so its hard to imagine what it would be like if her head exploded..

Old 06-22-2018, 03:41 PM
husker
Hotshot
Received 31 Likes on 31 Posts
Most of us who are married have been there at least once.

Old 06-22-2018, 06:02 PM
Mickey Bitsko
More Turbo
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts
Ah ...wedded bliss .😎, I wear these to hide my black eyes.,.

Old 06-23-2018, 03:44 PM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
HA HA HA thanks guys

Old 06-23-2018, 03:48 PM
Tedster9
Post Fiend
Received 66 Likes on 65 Posts
Originally Posted by husker
Most of us who are married have been there at least once.
Most of us who aren't married have too.

Also, when she says "Fine!", things are not fine. "Fine" = "you'll fvcxing pay for this".

Old 06-24-2018, 08:41 AM
Garden Spyder
Hotshot
its weird, I haven't gotten the wife quite that mad for a while. Guess we just haven't seen much of each other for a while.

Old 06-24-2018, 11:39 AM
Tedster9
Post Fiend
One of my girlfriends was pissed off at me for a week, because she dreamt I was foolin' around on her. Now, any normal guy is going to discount that. "Well... Ok.. that's nice, thank you for sharing, I wouldn't do that, I gotta go to work, mow the lawn" etc, whatever, and that's the end of it. Right?

Wrong.

"This Is Serious And I'm Upset(tm)" and you better figure out something to defuse the situation. What you might consider trivial, ridiculous, and inconsequential ain't necessarily so, at least to her. And experience hath shewn she may well start (or already be) screwing around on you because (surprise!) you got it comin', natch. Women as a species are highly volatile and dangerous, and there are no warning labels or California Proposition 65 stickers therein. Proceed with Caution.

Old 06-25-2018, 09:11 AM
Garden Spyder
Hotshot
I got pretty lucky, my wife does get upset on occasion, but most times it is warranted. Some times we differ on opinions on whether it was warranted or not, but she corrects me and makes sure that I know that if she is upset, it is warranted.

Old 06-25-2018, 04:47 PM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
We compromise allot-- SHe says something- and I compromise to make it so :-)

Old 06-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Garden Spyder
Hotshot
Right.. like where my wife wanted a cat, and I didn't want a cat, and we compromised and got a cat.

Old 06-25-2018, 09:44 PM
Mickey Bitsko
More Turbo
Received 31 Likes on 21 Posts
That's funny right there... ^↑^

Old 06-26-2018, 12:30 AM
Tedster9
Post Fiend
"Mama ain't happy, ain't NOBODY gonna be happy." and "No Money, No Honey". I think that covers most of it.

Old 06-26-2018, 07:34 AM
Flip4ford
FTE Chapter Leader
THe best way to a mans heart is through his chest-- (Raosanne) THat also says allot about woman nature right there.

Old 06-26-2018, 08:47 AM
Garden Spyder
Hotshot
That sounds like it may hurt a bit.

Quick Reply: Wife went off