Who has used the Cardone steering box? - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.0L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

Who has used the Cardone steering box?

Notices
6.0L Power Stroke Diesel 2003 - 2007 F250, F350 pickup and F350+ Cab Chassis, 2003 - 2005 Excursion and 2003 - 2009 van

Who has used the Cardone steering box?

Old 06-15-2018, 08:09 PM
Macrosill
Elder User
Macrosill is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I tried the new round top version from A1 Cardone that I bought from Rock Auto. It was defective as per A1 Cardone tech support. A1 Cardone would not do anything to help me other than to say "Send it back to where you bought it". Thanks for nothing. Rock Auto would not send another one until they received the defective one back. That would have taken an additional 2 weeks or so. The only benefit was there was no core charge. I wound up buying a reman. from Ford. I had the core from the truck so I just went down to my local stealership. To my surprise it was the round top version.

https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...l#post17339775

Old 06-15-2018, 11:56 PM
Yahiko
FTE Chapter Leader
Yahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputationYahiko has a superb reputation
Well I gave in today and went with Ford with a new sector shaft.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.