Floor Pan for a 1992 Ranger Supercab? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Small Chassis Trucks > Ranger & B-Series
Reload this Page >

Floor Pan for a 1992 Ranger Supercab?

Notices
Ranger & B-Series All Ford Ranger and Mazda B-Series models

Old 06-12-2018, 08:54 PM
CamoRanger
New User
CamoRanger is starting off with a positive reputation.

Hi, All.

New to the site. I bought a í92 Ranger Supercab earlier this year, and sheís had a ton of problems so far. Most recently, I pulled up the nasty, wet carpet, only to find major rot on the floor pans. Behind the seats may be salvageable with some wire wheeling, sandblasting, and a generous coat of POR-15. However, the front quarters of the pan, as well as the middle portion (the part under the seats), are shot. Iíve searched every possible site I can think of and even reached out to people on The Ranger Station, eBay, Amazon, etc. Lots of people have patch panels for the front quarters, but no more. At the very least, I need to find a panel that replaces the front half of the floor (if not the whole thing). Iím getting really desperate and will have to take a total beating if I have to sell it in the shape itís in (I want to keep it, but canít drive it or get it to pass inspection as is). If ANYONE has an idea as to where I can find either full or half floor pans (or even middle pans to attach to new front panels, Iíd really appreciate it!!!!!

Thanks so much,

CR

Old 06-13-2018, 04:14 PM
Hank85713
Posting Guru
Hank85713 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Hank85713 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
probably relegated to salvage yards. Did you look at LMC (LMCTRUCK.COM) . Go to a salvage yard see if they have parts locator hotline and see if they can locate a cab for ya to solvage. May have to go get in another area or have them cut and ship what ya want. We have many good cabs in AZ in a lot of yards

Old 06-13-2018, 08:38 PM
ranger pat
Posting Guru
ranger pat has a very good reputation on FTE.ranger pat has a very good reputation on FTE.ranger pat has a very good reputation on FTE.
https://www.carid.com/1992-ford-ranger-floor-pans/

These guy show replacement panels for the entire floor.

Old 06-14-2018, 12:48 AM
CamoRanger
New User
Originally Posted by ranger pat View Post
https://www.carid.com/1992-ford-ranger-floor-pans/

These guy show replacement panels for the entire floor.
Hey, Joe. Not sure how youíre arriving at that answer. CARiD was one of the first places I checked. The link you provided only shows front patch and rocker panels. No full floors or patch panels for anything beyond the front floor quarters...

Old 06-14-2018, 12:52 AM
CamoRanger
New User
Originally Posted by Hank85713 View Post
probably relegated to salvage yards. Did you look at LMC (LMCTRUCK.COM) . Go to a salvage yard see if they have parts locator hotline and see if they can locate a cab for ya to solvage. May have to go get in another area or have them cut and ship what ya want. We have many good cabs in AZ in a lot of yards
Thanks for the input, Hank. Unfortunately, junkyards right around my area are a thing of the past. Those that did used to be around here were totally unreliable and didnít ever seem to want to do any work (and local laws forbid the customer picking their own parts from a yard). I like the way youíre thinking in regard to finding something out west, but I have to imagine that between the work involved and the shipping, theyíd probably want over a grand, which I just canít swing for this vehicle.

Old 06-15-2018, 02:00 PM
Hank85713
Posting Guru
Hank85713 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Hank85713 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Well do a search for a yard in the west (exclude kalif) and then contact them. Catalina salvage in tucson could be a good start andf then give ya an idea of what it would cost. Maybe find a truck transporter to see if they would haul a cab and for how much. A dead head driver might be willing?