F-250 Will tow a Toy Hauler, wont it...? - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices

F-250 Will tow a Toy Hauler, wont it...?

Old 06-17-2018, 06:16 PM
bigredtruckmi
Post Fiend
bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.bigredtruckmi has a spectacular reputation.
We towed our fifth wheel with our 250... Big mistake. After first long trip starting looking for dually. BIG difference. 250 a small gust of wind I was all over the road. Dually....stays straight and watch the semis wiggle down the road.

Old 06-17-2018, 06:29 PM
speakerfritz
Postmaster
speakerfritz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.speakerfritz is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by bigredtruckmi View Post
We towed our fifth wheel with our 250... Big mistake. After first long trip starting looking for dually. BIG difference. 250 a small gust of wind I was all over the road. Dually....stays straight and watch the semis wiggle down the road.
yes, drw’s Are tow beast

Old Today, 03:39 PM
2,4shofast
Senior User
2,4shofast has a very good reputation on FTE.2,4shofast has a very good reputation on FTE.2,4shofast has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Ram2Ford View Post

I pull a 2017 43ft triple axle Road Warrior with my ‘17 F350 SRW and it does just fine. I have AirLift bags and an Anderson hitch. Towed it around 1,000 miles this spring with zero issues. I also pulled the same trailer with a 1 ton SRW Ram mega cab with bags and it was way over loaded but again I never felt it was unsafe even in windy conditions...that’s just me, been towing for years.

There is a huge difference in capacity between the 16's and 17's not to mention a 250 vs. 350.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.