New Ranch Hand bumper install today - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > 6.7L Power Stroke Diesel
Reload this Page >

New Ranch Hand bumper install today

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Old 06-09-2018, 10:45 PM
Bohen
Senior User
Bohen has a good reputation on FTE.Bohen has a good reputation on FTE.Bohen has a good reputation on FTE.

I won this from a sweepstakes and had it installed today. The 9in round LED spotlights I had purchased separately they came with removable flood light covers and spotlight cover so I put luminex vinyl on two of each so I can swap out when needed

Old 06-10-2018, 07:13 AM
senix
senix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputationsenix has a superb reputation
ranch hand bumpers are pretty stout. Looks nice.

Old 06-12-2018, 02:10 PM
smoky_diesel
Elder User
smoky_diesel is a splendid one to beholdsmoky_diesel is a splendid one to beholdsmoky_diesel is a splendid one to beholdsmoky_diesel is a splendid one to beholdsmoky_diesel is a splendid one to beholdsmoky_diesel is a splendid one to behold
Nice!
(but, I think you need more lighting )

Old 06-13-2018, 05:32 AM
Bohen
Senior User
Bohen has a good reputation on FTE.Bohen has a good reputation on FTE.Bohen has a good reputation on FTE.
I will be giving my review of quality and craftsmanship of this bumper and customer service soon .

Old 06-13-2018, 08:52 AM
jav_eee
Senior User
jav_eee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.jav_eee is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
We know how good those bumpers are. I'm more interested in how those lights perform.

Old 06-14-2018, 08:58 PM
Bohen
Senior User
I had to get another relay it was too much coin from all four lights at once when it is done I will post photos for when it was hooked up incredibly bright, the yellow lenses are great for fog but when I have the clear lenses on the flood and spot night and day

Old 06-15-2018, 06:41 AM
Bohen
Senior User
Originally Posted by jav_eee View Post
We know how good those bumpers are. I'm more interested in how those lights perform.
like I said I will keep you posted on this bumper on the quality craftsmanship and what not as well as the company that is all that I can say at this time and their customer service and marketing

Old 06-17-2018, 01:56 PM
Overkill2
Senior User
Overkill2 is starting off with a positive reputation.
Nice looking truck and nasty looking bumper. Congrats on winning... I'm sure that a whitetail would bounce right off and the truck would be fine. What brand are those monster LED lights? If I didn't want a plow to take care of the snow here, I'd love a big heavy duty bumper like that up front protecting the grill and headlights.

Old 06-17-2018, 02:55 PM
Bohen
Senior User

Originally Posted by Overkill2 View Post
Nice looking truck and nasty looking bumper. Congrats on winning... I'm sure that a whitetail would bounce right off and the truck would be fine. What brand are those monster LED lights? If I didn't want a plow to take care of the snow here, I'd love a big heavy duty bumper like that up front protecting the grill and headlights.

They had a sale on ebay 20% off and each light came with two plastic lens one clear spot and a clear flood too . I just put a luminx yellow film on some for fog and what not. They're bright with the yellow but they are super bright without the Yellow . They also have breathers on the back side to release any type of moisture that does buildup I slightly tightened all the Allen bolts
if you are running four of them I recommend to separate relays minimum of 300 watts each these are the ones I got

Old 06-17-2018, 02:57 PM
Bohen
Senior User
Well worth it