The hits just keep on coming ! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

The hits just keep on coming !

Old 05-17-2018, 08:14 AM
firstrider
Postmaster
firstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to behold
The hits just keep on coming !

Talked to NPD wed. about the AACA Winter Meet in Ocala , Fla . coming up Feb 21-23 since they are heavily involved in the show & have some members of the "Kingdom of The Sun Region " associated w/ them who are hosting / organizing the event . We will be attending going up Fri afternoon for the BBQ / entertainment portion of the event fri. evening then the main show sat. Trailer/ truck parking is right across the street from the show grounds . Very convenient . The person I spoke to knows of the"Firstride "as he & Jim ( the owner of NPD ) seen it at the Boca Raton Concourse d'Elegance in Feb . Jim ( the owner)
is tired of putting his ford trucks on the cover of the '48-'79 F-series catalog . He has around 200 pristine vehicles in his collection . So the man I was speaking to asked if I would be interested in having some pics taken of the truck by Kimber ( the person in charge of catalog pics ) while in Ocala for the show . Of course I agreed so all of you who get the NPD Parts truck catalog will be forced to look at the"Firstride " on the cover in 2019 when looking for parts .

Old 05-17-2018, 08:36 AM
Mixer man
Journeyman Apprentice
Mixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud ofMixer man has much to be proud of
WOW! Excellent.