The hits just keep on coming ! - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

The hits just keep on coming !

Old 05-17-2018, 08:14 AM
firstrider
Postmaster
firstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to beholdfirstrider is a splendid one to behold
The hits just keep on coming !

Talked to NPD wed. about the AACA Winter Meet in Ocala , Fla . coming up Feb 21-23 since they are heavily involved in the show & have some members of the "Kingdom of The Sun Region " associated w/ them who are hosting / organizing the event . We will be attending going up Fri afternoon for the BBQ / entertainment portion of the event fri. evening then the main show sat. Trailer/ truck parking is right across the street from the show grounds . Very convenient . The person I spoke to knows of the"Firstride "as he & Jim ( the owner of NPD ) seen it at the Boca Raton Concourse d'Elegance in Feb . Jim ( the owner)
is tired of putting his ford trucks on the cover of the '48-'79 F-series catalog . He has around 200 pristine vehicles in his collection . So the man I was speaking to asked if I would be interested in having some pics taken of the truck by Kimber ( the person in charge of catalog pics ) while in Ocala for the show . Of course I agreed so all of you who get the NPD Parts truck catalog will be forced to look at the"Firstride " on the cover in 2019 when looking for parts .

Old 05-17-2018, 08:36 AM
Mixer man
Postmaster
Mixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to behold
WOW! Excellent.