Upcoming Roadtrip: Wisconsin to Tuktoyaktuk & back in July. Not asking for WVO, just meet greasers. - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Diesel > Bio-diesel, Propane & Alternative Diesel Engine Fuels
Reload this Page >

Upcoming Roadtrip: Wisconsin to Tuktoyaktuk & back in July. Not asking for WVO, just meet greasers.

Notices

Upcoming Roadtrip: Wisconsin to Tuktoyaktuk & back in July. Not asking for WVO, just meet greasers.

Old 05-09-2018, 08:13 PM
genscripter
Postmaster
genscripter is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Cool Upcoming Roadtrip: Wisconsin to Tuktoyaktuk & back in July. Not asking for WVO, just meet greasers.

Hi all. I'm planning a trip in July from Wisconsin to Tuktoyaktuk Canada on WVO. We should be able to bring all our grease with us, so we aren't asking for oil. Just wondering if there are other biofuel guys out there along the path that would like to meet up and show off our rides.

We are planning to drive through International Falls, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Whitehorse, Dawson, Tuktoyaktuk, Fort Laird, Yellowknife and anything along the way. If you live along that path, PM me or email me through our website: WVO -- Waste Vegetable Oil Fuel Travel and Awareness

Also, if you have any cool suggestions of things to see along our route, we are open to ideas. Especially food stuff. Or wilderness things, museums, space or science stuff, geology, etc. Mining and first nations sites are cool too. Really up for anything.

Here's a map of our approximate route:

Old 09-07-2018, 09:01 PM
rsgates
Freshman User
rsgates is starting off with a positive reputation.
I don't know about anyone else, but I wonder if the WVO gelled and he's not back yet? An update would be cool.