Upcoming Roadtrip: Wisconsin to Tuktoyaktuk & back in July. Not asking for WVO, just meet greasers.

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2018, 07:13 PM
genscripter
Cargo Master
Received 39 Likes on 27 Posts
Cool Upcoming Roadtrip: Wisconsin to Tuktoyaktuk & back in July. Not asking for WVO, just meet greasers.

Hi all. I'm planning a trip in July from Wisconsin to Tuktoyaktuk Canada on WVO. We should be able to bring all our grease with us, so we aren't asking for oil. Just wondering if there are other biofuel guys out there along the path that would like to meet up and show off our rides.

We are planning to drive through International Falls, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Edmonton, Whitehorse, Dawson, Tuktoyaktuk, Fort Laird, Yellowknife and anything along the way. If you live along that path, PM me or email me through our website: WVO -- Waste Vegetable Oil Fuel Travel and Awareness

Also, if you have any cool suggestions of things to see along our route, we are open to ideas. Especially food stuff. Or wilderness things, museums, space or science stuff, geology, etc. Mining and first nations sites are cool too. Really up for anything.

Here's a map of our approximate route:

Old 09-07-2018, 08:01 PM
rsgates
Junior User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but I wonder if the WVO gelled and he's not back yet? An update would be cool.

Old 08-06-2019, 08:56 AM
Jregezeino
Tuned
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Beautiful territory! I’ve been as far as Cordova AK and man you are up and away from everything, Tuk has got to be like a different planet! Looking forward to pictures.