New in Box 2000 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

New in Box 2000 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Edition

Old 05-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Curated Content Editor
Senior User
Curated Content Editor is starting off with a positive reputation.

By Brett Foote

You may not be able to buy a brand new Harley-Davidson edition F-150 anymore. But this one is pretty darn close!

Old 05-12-2018, 04:30 PM
03-F150
Senior User
03-F150 is starting off with a positive reputation.
It's nice looking, but those are 2WD, right? It would have to be a Lightning for me to get a 2WD.

Old 05-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by 03-F150 View Post
It's nice looking, but those are 2WD, right? It would have to be a Lightning for me to get a 2WD.
Yes, they are 2-wheel drive.

Curious, why would you only consider an L and not the Harley Davidson model? You know they have the same exact engine, yes?

Stewart

Old 05-22-2018, 07:16 PM
P.Bronner
Elder User
P.Bronner is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.P.Bronner is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
It looks to be perfect, but you'd have to want it pretty bad to pay $56K for an 18 tear old truck. Even in nearly showroom condition.

Old 06-11-2018, 10:15 PM
gumshoe
Senior User
gumshoe is starting off with a positive reputation.
the lightnings are supercharged and the Harleys that are supercharged have a lower h.p rateing ,but the Harleys are a super looking truck, I like the two door ext. cab and it's a flare side like the lightning,

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.