Reload this Page >

2019 F-150 Limited Spy Picture

Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150

Old 04-21-2018, 09:39 AM
shortride
Posting Guru
shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.

Now that's what I'm talking about. I don't care if Ford did copied RAM. I've been waiting for Ford to do the right thing. I wonder what that exhaust system and rear bumper is going to cost.

Old 04-21-2018, 10:45 AM
Wiggums
Elder User
Wiggums is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Wiggums is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
This is seriously disgusting. Pimp wheels on a truck?

Edited to add: If it were mine, I would immediately set it on fire.

Old 04-21-2018, 02:14 PM
shortride
Posting Guru
shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.shortride has a very good reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by Wiggums View Post

Unfortunately those are factory stock 22" wheels on a Limited. I kind of like them if it wasn't for the rough ride. I had a 2014 Limited that rode like a tank with 22" wheels and tires.

Old 04-21-2018, 03:19 PM
tseekins
tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
Ford makin' the first 2019 DONK, LMAO!

Old 04-21-2018, 03:46 PM
soundwave
Elder User
soundwave is starting off with a positive reputation.
Just personal preference, but I don't like big rims on a truck. Big tires, yes. Big rims, no. I don't like the way these look.

Old 04-21-2018, 04:08 PM
GABAR
Posting Guru
GABAR is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by shortride View Post
Now that's what I'm talking about. I don't care if Ford did copied RAM. I've been waiting for Ford to do the right thing. I wonder what that exhaust system and rear bumper is going to cost.

Good question but more than likely it`ll be standard on the Limited and Platinum and optional on other trim levels.

Old 04-21-2018, 04:11 PM
GABAR
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by Wiggums View Post

22`s are standard Limited flair and why would you set your 70K F150 on fire instead of just swapping out the wheels for something more to your liking.

Old 04-21-2018, 04:21 PM
JKBrad
Postmaster
JKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to all
Dual exhaust like a Raptor. I wonder if the Limited will get a version of the Raptor engine?

Old 04-21-2018, 04:46 PM
GABAR
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by JKBrad View Post
Dual exhaust like a Raptor. I wonder if the Limited will get a version of the Raptor engine?
Dual exhaust with a different tone which more than likely will be a little quieter but very doubtful it`ll receive a version of the Raptor engine.

Old 04-21-2018, 05:02 PM
JKBrad
Postmaster
JKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to allJKBrad is a name known to all
I agree that most Limited owners wouldn’t want to hear the Raptor exhaust. But maybe it’ll get the Navigator’s 450 HP/500 Ft Lb engine. That would be a nice addition to the Limited. Pure speculation though.

Old 04-21-2018, 06:33 PM
Wiggums
Elder User
Wiggums is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Wiggums is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Originally Posted by GABAR View Post
22`s are standard Limited flair and why would you set your 70K F150 on fire instead of just swapping out the wheels for something more to your liking.
Because I can get the insurance company to but me two XLT's with better looking rims than just one with ghetto rims.

Old 04-21-2018, 06:39 PM
srb1194
Senior User
srb1194 is starting off with a positive reputation.
If you switch to Michelin tires on the 22" wheels you wouldn't believe the difference. My truck is totally different since I've installed mine.

Old 04-22-2018, 12:06 AM
shortride
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by GABAR View Post
Good question but more than likely it`ll be standard on the Limited and Platinum and optional on other trim levels.
Limited trim level have always had 22" wheels and tires.

Old 04-22-2018, 06:42 AM
tree10
Freshman User
tree10 is starting off with a positive reputation.
I guess not too many people hooking up a trailer with a Limited. Nothing like exhaust in the face hooking up a trailer or the exhaust firing right back to the trailer. Trucks are becoming more car like by the day.

Old 04-22-2018, 08:04 AM
johnday
Posting Guru
johnday has much to be proud ofjohnday has much to be proud ofjohnday has much to be proud ofjohnday has much to be proud ofjohnday has much to be proud ofjohnday has much to be proud ofjohnday has much to be proud ofjohnday has much to be proud ofjohnday has much to be proud of
I like the pipes, not so much the 4times4 Limo, not my style, too much bling. Would be nice if that system would be offered to us in peon class. Curious if that's any indication as to engine options, again, available to peon class.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: