2211 hours of work 99% complete - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

2211 hours of work 99% complete

Old 04-16-2018, 09:33 PM
my1954fordf100
Junior User
my1954fordf100 has a good reputation on FTE.my1954fordf100 has a good reputation on FTE.
2211 hours of work 99% complete

Photo Recap:
July 2, 1014

July 1, 2015

July 3, 2016

July 24, 2017

Get this : July 2, 2014 to April 8, 2018 is 1376 days.

Here is where the story gets good!
Today April 8, 2018, this was my first "Looking Through the windshield" photo on its way to the Food Loin AutoFair.
Yes, The Truck went to its first Car Show today.
The Show numbers boast 150,000 people over 4 days.
There are 10,000 assigned spots for people to sale parts.
There are around 1,000 cars on display everything from movie cars, Rat Rod to brand new Cars. Keep this in mind for about whats next to come.

The truck Won BEST OF SHOW with the Car Club that I go with. This was at noon today.
This meant I got to drive through winner circle and get photos taken.
This photo was it waiting to go in.

Strange thing, once I got a photo taken they pulled me to the side and told me to go to the back of the line. This was at 2:15pm today
I was like Huh? Here it is waiting to go back through again.
It this point I still had no idea why I was back in line.

The Truck Placed second over all the cars that entered the Auto Fair! Yes, second over all cars entered.

I try to never put people in the email thread but this case I had to, this is Me.

I ended up 2nd place out of a 1000ish cars. Iíll take it.

now to finish up I like about 40 hours left.

Old 04-16-2018, 09:46 PM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
Hey, congrats! That is awesome!

Old 04-16-2018, 10:10 PM
52 USCG Panel
Posting Guru
52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.
It takes patience, skill, and $$ to produce a winner. You have obviously brought these ingredients together in just the right amounts. Congratulations! You can be very proud of what you have accomplished!!

Jim

Old 04-16-2018, 10:14 PM
Oldb
Senior User
Oldb is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.Oldb is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
That's a 10. Show stopper for sure.

B

Old 04-16-2018, 10:19 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant futurebobbytnm has a brilliant future
Wow!
That is a huge accomplishment! You have truly done an amazing job and I'm glad to see that you are getting the recognition for all of your hard work.

A big round of frosty beverages in your honor!
Bobby

Old 04-17-2018, 05:28 AM
r_reed
Posting Guru
r_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to behold
what a beautiful truck and a nice recognition of it. enjoy the fruits of your long hours.

Old 04-17-2018, 06:05 AM
F1 Mike
Senior User
F1 Mike is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
Congrats Grover. Fantastic job. Can't wait to see it in person.

Old 04-17-2018, 06:48 AM
avf100
Elder User
avf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to beholdavf100 is a splendid one to behold
Congratulations, well deserved !! And more than likely there are more trophies to come.

Old 04-17-2018, 07:00 AM
raytasch
Old guy with old toys
raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.raytasch has a spectacular reputation.
Nicely done. Thanks for sharing the story and pictures.

Old 04-17-2018, 07:30 AM
Greg Rogers
Elder User
Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.
Congratulations! Looks great!

Old 04-17-2018, 07:37 AM
pineconeford
Posting Guru
pineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud ofpineconeford has much to be proud of
Wow, that is great. High five!
Nice photo recap to see the before and after. It's inspiring to us all who have one in the birth canal.

Tom

Old 04-17-2018, 08:28 AM
schoo
Postmaster
schoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to behold
Very nice truck and a great victory

Old 04-17-2018, 08:59 AM
underthebridgejim
FTE fan
underthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputation
Very nicely done, not a ding or a ripple on it that I can see. Now that is not easy to do, congratulations on a beautiful job and the trophy's to prove it

Old 04-17-2018, 09:40 AM
edzakory
Elder User
edzakory is a name known to alledzakory is a name known to alledzakory is a name known to alledzakory is a name known to alledzakory is a name known to alledzakory is a name known to all
Many start this journey but few finish. And of those that finish, even fewer have the talent and perseverance to build an award winner. I can only guess where you need to spend an additional 1% to complete your achievement. Perhaps itís the final coat of polish that will capture your glowing smile in the surface reflection.

Thanks for sharing your work of art with us.

Old 04-17-2018, 11:16 AM
Silver54
Elder User
Silver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud ofSilver54 has much to be proud of
Congratulations! Now how about more pictures of that awesome truck?

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.