Front tires are seating to much forward. - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Lightning, Harley-Davidson F-150, Roush F-150 & Saleen F-150 SVT Ford F150 Lightning, Roush, Saleen and other performance F150's

Front tires are seating to much forward.

Old 04-14-2018, 08:03 PM
Captainalan
New User
Captainalan is starting off with a positive reputation.
Front tires are seating to much forward.

Hi I'm new to posting here. I have a 2002 Ford F-150 Harley Davidson Truck. I installed a 3" lift spindle kit on my truck, added new shocks . Now my front tires are seating forward. They're closer to the front bumper , I can't do a front end alignment. I have a good mechanic, he can't even figure out why the front tires are now seating forward, not center in the wheel well . Truck drive straight, doesn't lean either way when letting go of the steering wheel . But if I want bigger tires they won't fit because the front tires are now to close to the bumper.

Old 04-16-2018, 05:08 PM
Stewart_H
The Nekkid Super Mod
Stewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputationStewart_H has a superb reputation
Call the tech line for the company that made the lift and have them throw some noodles against the wall with you.

Stewart

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.