How Ford will roll out the Bronco... Moab? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Go Back  Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums > Bronco > 2020 Bronco
Reload this Page > How Ford will roll out the Bronco... Moab?
Notices
2020 Bronco Discussion for the upcoming 2020 Ford Bronco!

How Ford will roll out the Bronco... Moab?

Old 04-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Johnny Mayday
FTE Town Crier
Johnny Mayday is starting off with a positive reputation.
How Ford will roll out the Bronco... Moab?

Now, I have to say I thought Ford showed off the recent teaser perfectly, absolutely nailed the unveiling of the latest GT. But I'm curious as to how they'll handle the rollout of the actual vehicle... Chad thinks they should take it to Moab during the Easter Jeep Safari, and while I love the idea, I don't know if it happen. What do you think? Would that be a good idea?

Old 04-10-2018, 05:33 AM
tseekins
tseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputationtseekins has a superb reputation
I'm pretty sure that by the time Ford decides to bring it market, it will have run been tested around the United States in all weather and terrain conditions. Only Ford will know if it will run with the Jeeps.

Old 04-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Johnny Mayday
FTE Town Crier
Johnny Mayday is starting off with a positive reputation.
Originally Posted by tseekins View Post
I'm pretty sure that by the time Ford decides to bring it market, it will have run been tested around the United States in all weather and terrain conditions. Only Ford will know if it will run with the Jeeps.
I guess if it did show up at Moab, then the Blue Oval would be pretty confident it'd handle the terrain. Ha ha!

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: