Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

always find the best route

Old 04-08-2018, 06:55 AM
jniolon
Postmaster
jniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant future
always find the best route

Old 04-08-2018, 07:45 AM
51dueller
Post Fiend
51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.51dueller has a great reputation on FTE.
Doesn't look like that Toyota will be driving very far like that...

Old 04-08-2018, 08:28 AM
jniolon
Postmaster
jniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by 51dueller View Post
Doesn't look like that Toyota will be driving very far like that...
maybe it's just me... but I found that hilarious... ricers !!! go figure

Old 04-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Jafo56
Elder User
Jafo56 has a great reputation on FTE.Jafo56 has a great reputation on FTE.Jafo56 has a great reputation on FTE.Jafo56 has a great reputation on FTE.
This is what happens when you eat tide pods and drink Mountain Dew out of the radiator....

Old 04-08-2018, 12:08 PM
EBEAR
Posting Guru
EBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to behold
I'm really hoping that is a joke surely no one is that stupid .

Old 04-08-2018, 01:07 PM
ALBUQ F-1
Post Fiend
ALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputationALBUQ F-1 has a superb reputation
Originally Posted by EBEAR View Post
I'm really hoping that is a joke surely no one is that stupid .
Welllllll.... We could fill these pages with other examples that indicate otherwise

Old 04-08-2018, 03:58 PM
EBEAR
Posting Guru
EBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to beholdEBEAR is a splendid one to behold
The only reason I ask it's obvious that it was never run and on a hoist ( which would indicate a knowlegable shop ) so would the guy who did it post the pic or did some one else catch it ?

Old 04-08-2018, 05:35 PM
jniolon
Postmaster
not a clue EBEAR... scarfed it off another site

Old 04-09-2018, 03:02 PM
petemcl
Still Learnin'
petemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud ofpetemcl has much to be proud of
Very funny. I hope that is a joke but not so sure after watching this:

Old 04-09-2018, 07:02 PM
52 Merc
Post Fiend
52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of52 Merc has much to be proud of
This was always one of my favorites.....

Old 04-09-2018, 10:04 PM
bobbytnm
Roast em' if you got 'em
bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.bobbytnm has a spectacular reputation.
LOL
Funny stuff!!

Old 04-10-2018, 08:01 AM
r_reed
Posting Guru
r_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to beholdr_reed is a splendid one to behold
i had an 80 subaru with a leaking cv joint. i tried wrapping it with plastic and tape. didn't realize it rotated, it sure never rotated when i was under it wrapping it up. needless to say, it didn't last long. dick r.

Old 04-10-2018, 08:45 AM
jniolon
Postmaster
Originally Posted by 52 Merc View Post
This was always one of my favorites.....

helper springs might have prevented that !!!

Old 04-12-2018, 02:37 PM
Moe Craig
Postmaster
Moe Craig is a name known to allMoe Craig is a name known to allMoe Craig is a name known to allMoe Craig is a name known to allMoe Craig is a name known to allMoe Craig is a name known to all
I broke my accelerator cable, I rigged it to work with a string run between the body and fender and I used it as a hand throttle. Got us home... and a lot of laughter too!

Old 04-12-2018, 10:02 PM
pweng1
Posting Guru
pweng1 has a good reputation on FTE.pweng1 has a good reputation on FTE.pweng1 has a good reputation on FTE.
Underwear elastic works for a carb spring just in case you are caught in a snow storm in the middle of the night. Not that I would know anything about that wink wink

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: always find the best route

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.