Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

help with 3 point seat belts

Old 04-06-2018, 12:31 PM
HILLBILLY BOB
Posting Guru
HILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to all
Question help with 3 point seat belts

some time ago i saw on here where you could buy a pair of 3 point seat belts for a real good price.i thought that they were military.i just wanted to know,where can i get them?will they work on my 56 f 100? i probably got this whole thing screwed up.but you guys are great and you can figure out what i need. thanks for all your help ahead of time. Bob

Old 04-06-2018, 12:41 PM
MIBill
Freshman User
MIBill is starting off with a positive reputation.
seat belts

I bought the military set 2years ago. great price. have not done anything with them yet. not sure if I will use them. price was great. not sure of the mounting brackets. they are black and I am thinking of going red to match seat. interested in seeing brackets other have installed?

Old 04-06-2018, 02:15 PM
schoo
Postmaster
schoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to beholdschoo is a splendid one to behold
I think your talking about the surplus one at Sportmans guide and yes they were a good price

Old 04-06-2018, 02:42 PM
jniolon
Postmaster
jniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant futurejniolon has a brilliant future
it was sportsman's guide https://www.sportsmansguide.com/

but I don't see them listed any longer..,. they were Hummer belts and I bought a set... maybe it]
was because my seats were raised about 7 inches or the Hummers mounted differently but I had to
make an 'extender' to make mine work... not a big deal... just another thing..

here's what I did
https://jniolon.classicpickup.com/se...s/seatbelt.htm

so you might check some mil surplus sites and find a set, maybe the article might give you some]
help anyway..

later
john

Old 04-06-2018, 10:40 PM
HILLBILLY BOB
Posting Guru
HILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to allHILLBILLY BOB is a name known to all
if anyone has a pair of those seat belts that they would like to sell please contact me at [email protected] thanks

Old 04-08-2018, 05:35 AM
Greg Rogers
Elder User
Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.Greg Rogers has a great reputation on FTE.
I think I found some on ebay, I punched Military seat belts in to ebay motors and some came up, You may want to try there.