19mpg??? - Page 2 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
6.7L Power Stroke Diesel 2011-current Ford Powerstroke 6.7 L turbo diesel engine
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

19mpg???

Old 04-08-2018, 09:46 PM
dzldenny
Senior User
dzldenny has a good reputation on FTE.dzldenny has a good reputation on FTE.dzldenny has a good reputation on FTE.
I live in NE WI. Every time I travel to or through MN I make sure I fill up there. I see increased mileage over my local pump fuel every time. Both in my 7.3s and my 6.7. I always thought it was maybe the bio-blend. We ran Bio in our KW every chance when it was over the road. 2.6 million miles on the Cat in there and the inside the fuel tanks look like a mirror. Always saw better mileage with the KW on bio over petro too. I dunno. I guess I'm asking as much as suggesting.

Old 04-09-2018, 12:34 PM
Postmaster
99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation99150 has a superb reputation
And, I live about 40 miles from nearest town. Driving back and forth to town, some local driving, some town driving, etc. I average about 14. BUT.......if I get on a road trip, like driving to WY, MT or such from AZ where it is steady highway driving, I will average like 17.5 for the trip, regens included, some town driving (not much) compared to my normal driving. That is running interstate, some 2 lane, just a normal mix one encounters on a road trip. All at or near posted speed limits.......very seldom run less than posted, most of the time a couple MPH over. 2016 CCLB DRW 3.73 gears. That is with no. 2 fuel. In the winter with blended I get about 1 MPG less.
So with all this being said, I think you are seeing what is normal.

Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: