Vendor Specials, Discounts, Product Announcements & Group Buys This is the place to check out offers from FTE sponsors. Non-sponsor vendors may not post here.

Discounted Pricing for Forum Members! - The All New BAK Revolver X4 Tonneau Cover

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2018, 10:26 PM
Truck Brigade
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Discounted Pricing for Forum Members! - The All New BAK Revolver X4 Tonneau Cover

We have been receiving a lot of inquiries on the all new BAK Revolver X4 and thought this was the perfect time to offer a group buy to the Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forum members. As many of you may know, BAK Industries released a short video of the BAK Revolver X4 at the SEMA 17' show. The video grabbed the attention of many truck enthusiasts but didn't go into much detail on the features of the cover. The Revolver X4 features many of the same great features the Revolver X2 has, but with a few key upgrades. The most noticeable upgrade is the change from gloss black finish to a matte black finish. The vinyl, side rails and seals are now a matte black finish, which will compliment your truck's OEM features. BAK Industries has also upgraded their locking levers to provide you and your cargo with the ultimate security. The heavy-duty locking levers are now 3X thicker and feature reinforced gussets. I have included some photos below as well as a link to a short video for those of you who would like to take a closer look.

If you are interested in receiving Truck Brigade's discounted price for Forum members, please feel free to PM or shoot me an email at james@truckbrigade.com . Please include the year, make and model of your vehicle, including bed size.

If you would like to learn more about this cover, feel free to check out our product page - https://www.truckbrigade.com/BAKFlip...-X4_c_179.html

Thank you,
- James

Video Link -

Old 03-12-2018, 10:54 AM
BleedMichigan
Mountain Pass
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I ended up ordering a Revolution X4 from James at Truck Brigade. I could not have been more happy with the experience of dealing with James and Truck Brigade. The price was great and when the X4 arrived with some damage to the driver side rail, James was quick to help me with BAK. Bak initially sent out a second set of rails, those rails also were unacceptable. The locking mechanism dragged and would not extend the whole length of the rail. The third set that Bak sent out also arrived with manufacturing defects. At that point I was done with BAK, three sets of rails and none were usable. The rails were long and damaged. Bak said to try the cover and after it was installed it was not acceptable. Aesthetically it had issues, functionally it had issues. The cover and rails didn't make a nice line like the demo models, the tailgate wouldn't shut with the cover locked. All in all it just was not worth the cost and the manufacturing and fit and finish was poor. BAK asked what I wanted to do after showing them the issues. I asked if they were issues they could fix and they said they could send more parts. At this point though I had no reason to think I would ever get a cover that was satisfactory especially since BAK sent pictures of the third set of rails before shipping them and there were visibly broken pieces. So I asked BAK to take the cover back. They agreed to an RMA and James said they wanted me to field destroy the cover. Fine, but I thought they would have wanted to ship it back to figure out what went wrong. I was wrong, they didn't care their product was subpar, just throw it in the trash. So I bent the rails and when the snow clears I am spraying the cover with something to destroy it. Good riddance BAK, I'll order a Peragon after I see one in real life. On the other side, James was great, he was quick to reply to my issues and attempt to get a resolution that made me happy with the cover. So if your looking for something I recommend James and Truck Brigade, I do not recommend BAK/Truck Hero.

Old 03-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Truck Brigade
Former Vendor
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Ben. We would like to thank you for how understanding you were while the situation was handled and are glad we were able to get you squared away.

Thank you!

Old 04-03-2018, 10:41 AM
Truck Brigade
Former Vendor
If anyone has any questions regarding the Revolver X4, please feel free to ask! We are still offering this Group Buy.

Thanks!

Old 05-08-2018, 08:37 AM
Truck Brigade
Former Vendor
We have these in stock and ready to ship. Please feel free to inquire for our discounted pricing!

Old 05-16-2018, 08:02 PM
elwayo24
New User
BAKflip MX4

Originally Posted by Truck Brigade
We have these in stock and ready to ship. Please feel free to inquire for our discounted pricing!
my dad and I just got a 2017 F250 and were interest in the BAKflip MX4 shipped to 92595

Old 05-16-2018, 08:27 PM
Truck Brigade
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by elwayo24

my dad and I just got a 2017 F250 and were interest in the BAKflip MX4 shipped to 92595
Congratulations to you both on the new truck! I would be more than happy to provide you with a discounted quote on the MX4. Unfortunately it wasn’t allowing me to send you a Direct message and it’s against their MAP policy to put discounted prices out into the open. When you have a moment please feel free to shoot me an email at james@truckbrigade.com and I’ll get you a quote ASAP.

Look forward to hearing from you!