TJ's Magma Red 2018 - Page 3 - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
2015+ F150 Discuss the 2015 Ford F150

TJ's Magma Red 2018

Old 04-13-2018, 06:33 AM
ACADguy
Senior User
ACADguy is starting off with a positive reputation.
OMG that's a beautiful truck! Here's praying you have many years of driving ahead of you.

Old 04-13-2018, 09:19 AM
ecoboost12
Senior User
ecoboost12 is starting off with a positive reputation.
New Truck

Very Nice Great Looking Truck and Beautiful Lady!! I wish you much Luck and Blessings

Old 04-14-2018, 12:20 AM
lovestrucks
Elder User
lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.
THAT IS SOOOOO NICE

Old 04-14-2018, 02:00 PM
TJReams
Elder User
TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.
Wow! I was a little apprehensive about the new transmission from some of the reports on here. Well so far I find it unfounded. This truck is so musch smoother than the 2015! I am amazed! So far with the Auto start / stop. running I am getting amazing intown fuel economy compaired to the 3.5Eco. Untill I went to the car wash ( what a line) I was there and it idled for almost and hour broght my mileage down 1.5 mpg. It was running at 15.8 mpg with 142 miles in town!! I Plan on a short road trip tomorrow about 100 miles I'll see what she does there.
TJ

Old 04-16-2018, 11:01 AM
TJReams
Elder User
TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.TJReams has a great reputation on FTE.
Wow, Ran down to my Mom's yesterday and as much as I liked and enjoyed the 2015, This new truck knocks it out of the park! I am glad I stayed with the 18" tires instead of the 20's on the '15. just a little 90 mile run but the difference in the ride was Wow. I am so happy that I ordered this one!

Old 04-16-2018, 08:55 PM
TJReams
Elder User

Got bed cover in and installed today very happy camper right now.

Old 04-16-2018, 11:05 PM
lovestrucks
Elder User
lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.lovestrucks has a great reputation on FTE.
Originally Posted by TJReams View Post
Wow! I was a little apprehensive about the new transmission from some of the reports on here. Well so far I find it unfounded. This truck is so musch smoother than the 2015! I am amazed! So far with the Auto start / stop. running I am getting amazing intown fuel economy compaired to the 3.5Eco. Untill I went to the car wash ( what a line) I was there and it idled for almost and hour broght my mileage down 1.5 mpg. It was running at 15.8 mpg with 142 miles in town!! I Plan on a short road trip tomorrow about 100 miles I'll see what she does there.
TJ

Originally Posted by TJReams View Post
Wow, Ran down to my Mom's yesterday and as much as I liked and enjoyed the 2015, This new truck knocks it out of the park! I am glad I stayed with the 18" tires instead of the 20's on the '15. just a little 90 mile run but the difference in the ride was Wow. I am so happy that I ordered this one!
Did you happen to see your average mpg on that trip? What speed, etc?

Old 04-17-2018, 03:07 PM
TJReams
Elder User
I din't top off the tank or reset the trip computer. I was right at 16 mpg in town and drove down and back varing speed between 70-75 mph. it was on 19 mpg when I got back to town. I will get a good run to Dallas and back the first week of next month. I expect better than 20mpg. However it will be what it will be, the speed limit on Interstate 20 is 75 mph.

Old Today, 12:42 PM
TJReams
Elder User
Well at 285 Miles she has got baptisied, first load from trimming the trees,Wednesday.

Old Today, 01:29 PM
CR172
Senior User
CR172 is gaining momentum as a positive member of FTE.
I do like that color. Congrats!