Back in the day thread'can't find it' new one - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Back in the day thread'can't find it' new one

Old 02-14-2018, 08:07 AM
big job
Posting Guru
big job has a great reputation on FTE.big job has a great reputation on FTE.big job has a great reputation on FTE.big job has a great reputation on FTE.
Back in the day thread'can't find it' new one

In the center of Prov. RI. bus #27 Ah the sweet sound of a Buick Straight 8 , and no I did not crash the front bumper. I know who did but not sayin cause he is still alive. Think this was
taken early 1960's wish I had all those 50 dollar cars. But we are currently working on a 1949 Clipper right now. Power 391FT Alllsion getting there..
I will do the black and white scheme like ITC 27

By the way bus #27 was the 15th new Visicoach 1950 new production model.

Attached Images   
Old 02-14-2018, 10:12 AM
abe
Post Fiend
abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.abe has a spectacular reputation.
Great Picture, Big Job. Here is the link to the thread you are looking for: https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...s-gone-by.html

The Thread name is: vintage pics of days gone by

Old 02-14-2018, 11:51 AM
Mixer man
Postmaster
Mixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to beholdMixer man is a splendid one to behold
That's a beautiful old Flexible. Pretty rare I think. Looks to have Greyhound livery. Does the Visiliner have the big air scoop on the rear? My Dad worked for Greyhound during WWll, and I have a couple of those old vertical marble reflectors somewhere in my junque.

Old 02-14-2018, 01:03 PM
HILLBILLY BOB
Posting Guru
HILLBILLY BOB has a great reputation on FTE.HILLBILLY BOB has a great reputation on FTE.HILLBILLY BOB has a great reputation on FTE.HILLBILLY BOB has a great reputation on FTE.HILLBILLY BOB has a great reputation on FTE.HILLBILLY BOB has a great reputation on FTE.
that is a great picture.i sure love all of those old cars

Old 02-14-2018, 02:45 PM
underthebridgejim
FTE fan
underthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputationunderthebridgejim has a superb reputation
Great pic, great personnel history behind it too. I had thought traffic jams were a modern day issue, guess not, surprise.

Old 02-14-2018, 08:46 PM
topmoo
Postmaster
topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.topmoo has a spectacular reputation.
Love that '56 Ford Victoria! Nice picture of traffic.

Old 02-16-2018, 06:24 AM
GreatNorthWoods
Post Fiend
GreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to allGreatNorthWoods is a name known to all
Here's a picture of me and my Dad taken about 1952 by his wrecker (tow truck). The truck is a 48 Chevy 3100...

Attached Images  
Old 02-16-2018, 11:11 AM
tractormanbill
tractorman
tractormanbill has a great reputation on FTE.tractormanbill has a great reputation on FTE.tractormanbill has a great reputation on FTE.tractormanbill has a great reputation on FTE.tractormanbill has a great reputation on FTE.
Here is my first car at 12 and my first hot rod with my now wife of 56 yrs. 36 Ford & 34 Chev. with V8 Buick and 6 carbs.
TractormanBill