Flatlanders Truckfest window stickers - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
1948 - 1956 F1, F100 & Larger F-Series Trucks Discuss the Fat Fendered and Classic Ford Trucks

Flatlanders Truckfest window stickers

Old 02-13-2018, 04:50 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
Flatlanders Truckfest window stickers

Got the window stickers for Truckfest 2018. Gotta come to get one.

Just in case there’s a question: They are clear background with white design & writing about 4” tall and 3” wide. A little hard to get the paper backing off because I didn’t ask for it to be split.

Need info on Flatlanders Truckfest 2018? https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1...est-lives.html

Old 02-13-2018, 07:19 PM
52 USCG Panel
Posting Guru
52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.52 USCG Panel has a great reputation on FTE.
The sticker looks great, BJ. The excitement builds!!

Jim

Old 02-13-2018, 09:37 PM
JPMallory
Elder User
JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.JPMallory has a great reputation on FTE.
Nice! I really need to get some work done in the garage so I can make the trip.

Old 03-18-2018, 12:38 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
bjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant futurebjmayberry2 has a brilliant future
Not sure who all will attend. I only got a response from 52USCGPANEL telling me their coming. I thought that the Venue and Date were both appropriate for kicking off a new season but maybe not.

Please if you’re coming let me know so I can plan stuff. I’ve held off on the shirts due it lack of interest but can order them after the get together if you want them.

Old 03-30-2018, 03:30 PM
bjmayberry2
Postmaster
It’s with a sad heart that I am pulling the plug on Flatlanders Truckfest this year. It was solely due to lack of interest. Maybe it was; the venue, too early, no interest in a Mid West get together, a distaste for having to negotiate St Louis. But I tried and had info out (almost a year) in pleanty of time for any and all that wanted to come to make arrangements and participate.
I would still entertain suggestions and would try to put an event together if you all show interest.
We really are missing out because while driving over to cancel today everything is starting to sprout, the migratorybirds were passing thru and the big muddy (Mississippi) was in it’s glory with car ferry’s and barges going across and up and down it.