Any CO People Still Active? - Ford Truck Enthusiasts Forums

Notices
Colorado Chapter Join Chapter, Leader:

Any CO People Still Active?

Old 02-06-2018, 09:40 AM
DieselHardware
Elder User
DieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to behold
Any CO People Still Active?

Getting back into things a bit with my new to me '86 F-150. Are there any Colorado members still active? If so, where are ya?

Old 02-07-2018, 02:47 PM
HRTKD
Post Fiend
HRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant futureHRTKD has a brilliant future
I'm active, but I don't get down to this section very often. It's a long way to scroll down.

Old 02-07-2018, 07:39 PM
Colorado350
Postmaster
Colorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to beholdColorado350 is a splendid one to behold
I'm active, don't get down here much either. I'm in Colorado Springs. s

Old 02-08-2018, 10:21 AM
ctubutis
ctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputationctubutis has a superb reputation
I subscribed to this forum which makes it show up at the top of my User CP (just below the list of subscribed threads with new replies) and so I come here when new posts arrive.

I'm in a south Denver suburb (near Highlands Ranch).

Old 02-09-2018, 12:15 PM
DieselHardware
Elder User
DieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to beholdDieselHardware is a splendid one to behold
Glad to see there are a few of us. I'm up in the Greeley area.

Old 02-12-2018, 11:43 AM
MinesRugger
Freshman User
MinesRugger is starting off with a positive reputation.
I'm active... kinda. Over in Morrison.