2017+ Super Duty The 2017+ Ford F250, F350, F450 and F550 Super Duty Pickup and Chassis Cab

Delivery Time & COTUS - F350?

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2018, 06:18 PM
F350Dreamer
Freshman User
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Larrymac52

again can you tell me what you did on Etis?
I go to “vehicle” and then enter the VIN. It gives a vague description of the truck but nothing else and nothing has changed for weeks. Supposedly my build date was 2/10-2/17 which means it should have finished 3 days ago. Is there something else to do after you enter the VIN— or click to a specific site on Etis?
Create a free user account in ETIS and log in. Click on vehicle lookup and enter VIN. Information shown under "Primary features" will be very basic with a generic build date that doesn't make sense. a few days after it is built, build date will display as DD.MM.YYYY or 16.02.2018 for February 16, 2018. After it is built, minor features will also display all features built into your truck. Have you received a window sticker? If not, copy this link and add your vin at the end: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect....icker.pdf?vin= At the bottom of the window sticker will be a date. My build date was 8 days after the date listed on the window sticker, and details showed in ETIS about 10-11 days after the sticker date. Hope that helps.

Old 02-20-2018, 06:36 PM
OEM
Mountain Pass
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by F350Dreamer
Create a free user account in ETIS and log in. Click on vehicle lookup and enter VIN. Information shown under "Primary features" will be very basic with a generic build date that doesn't make sense. a few days after it is built, build date will display as MM.DD.YYYY or 16.02.2018 for February 16, 2018. After it is built, minor features will also display all features built into your truck. Have you received a window sticker? If not, copy this link and add your vin at the end: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect....icker.pdf?vin= At the bottom of the window sticker will be a date. My build date was 8 days after the date listed on the window sticker, and details showed in ETIS about 10-11 days after the sticker date. Hope that helps.
You mixed up your dates.

Its DD-MM-YYYY

Old 02-20-2018, 07:07 PM
Larrymac52
Laughing Gas
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Create a free user account in ETIS and log in. Click on vehicle lookup and enter VIN. Information shown under "Primary features" will be very basic with a generic build date that doesn't make sense. a few days after it is built, build date will display as MM.DD.YYYY or 16.02.2018 for February 16, 2018. After it is built, minor features will also display all features built into your truck. Have you received a window sticker? If not, copy this link and add your vin at the end: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect....icker.pdf?vin= At the bottom of the window sticker will be a date. My build date was 8 days after the date listed on the window sticker, and details showed in ETIS about 10-11 days after the sticker date. Hope that helps.
thanks. It showed up today but like in the other post, instead of crew cab it seems to say double cab. Several are complaining of the same thing. Window sticker had 2/9/18 on the bottom, Etis had build date 2/8/18?

Old 02-20-2018, 07:14 PM
F350Dreamer
Freshman User
Originally Posted by OEM
You mixed up your dates.

Its DD-MM-YYYY
Yep, fixed,

Old 02-20-2018, 07:17 PM
F350Dreamer
Freshman User
Originally Posted by Larrymac52

thanks. It showed up today but like in the other post, instead of crew cab it seems to say double cab. Several are complaining of the same thing. Window sticker had 2/9/18 on the bottom, Etis had build date 2/8/18?
Same her, my Sticker and order say crew...ETIS says double cab. Sounds like a common mix-up in ETIS, although I haven't heard of anyone who had a SuperCab delivered instead of a crew their dealer ordered.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:18 PM
12Farmer
Tuned
Create a free user account in ETIS and log in. Click on vehicle lookup and enter VIN. Information shown under "Primary features" will be very basic with a generic build date that doesn't make sense. a few days after it is built, build date will display as DD.MM.YYYY or 16.02.2018 for February 16, 2018. After it is built, minor features will also display all features built into your truck. Have you received a window sticker? If not, copy this link and add your vin at the end: http://www.windowsticker.forddirect....icker.pdf?vin= At the bottom of the window sticker will be a date. My build date was 8 days after the date listed on the window sticker, and details showed in ETIS about 10-11 days after the sticker date. Hope that helps.
Do you have a link to ETIS for signing up for this account? COTUS supposedly doesn't track 350's, so ETIS may be my best bet. Thx.

Old 02-21-2018, 05:22 AM
F350Dreamer
Freshman User
Originally Posted by 12Farmer
Do you have a link to ETIS for signing up for this account? COTUS supposedly doesn't track 350's, so ETIS may be my best bet. Thx.
https://www.etis.ford.com/home/Registration.do

Old 02-21-2018, 03:20 PM
Bill_The_PA
Posting Guru
Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
So I ordered my F-350 Lariat on the 14th. Received my VIN today. Created an account on etis Has build date of “30.11.0002”
what kind of date is this.

Old 02-21-2018, 03:22 PM
OEM
Mountain Pass
Originally Posted by Bill_The_PA
So I ordered my F-350 Lariat on the 14th. Received my VIN today. Created an account on etis Has build date of “30.11.0002”
what kind of date is this.
several people have mentioned that ETIS puts a jibberish date in until it’s actually scheduled.

Old 02-21-2018, 03:25 PM
Bill_The_PA
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by OEM

several people have mentioned that ETIS puts a jibberish date in until it’s actually scheduled.
oh ok Thankx. I just did a search and thought I’d post here. Thankx again. Just a little confused. Figured if I had a VIN then it was on the line.

Old 02-21-2018, 04:54 PM
ERAUGrad04
Junior User
Originally Posted by OEM

oh ok Thankx. I just did a search and thought I’d post here. Thankx again. Just a little confused. Figured if I had a VIN then it was on the line.
Yup, mine had the exact same jibbersh date until the truck was actually built. Then it updated to 16.02.2018.

Congrats on the new truck order!

Old 02-21-2018, 05:11 PM
Bill_The_PA
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by ERAUGrad04
Yup, mine had the exact same jibbersh date until the truck was actually built. Then it updated to 16.02.2018.

Congrats on the new truck order!
thankx. I see your in the Bay Area. I have a former colleague In studies there now and tells me I need to come visit. Any advice on boondocking and or a RV site when I’m there.

Old 02-21-2018, 05:17 PM
ERAUGrad04
Junior User

thankx. I see your in the Bay Area. I have a former colleague In studies there now and tells me I need to come visit. Any advice on boondocking and or a RV site when I’m there.
Good question! We are brand new to RV'ing and are actually about a month away from thing delivery of our first fifth wheel.

I've heard there are some great options down in Monterey, or up the coast a little bit north of Marin.

Good luck and if you find any neat spots, let me know!

Old 02-21-2018, 05:30 PM
Bill_The_PA
Posting Guru
Originally Posted by ERAUGrad04
Good question! We are brand new to RV'ing and are actually about a month away from thing delivery of our first fifth wheel.

I've heard there are some great options down in Monterey, or up the coast a little bit north of Marin.

Good luck and if you find any neat spots, let me know!
will do. Congratulations on the fiver. What you get. My wife an currently have a 2015 Open Range 311FLR. (GWR of 11900) and the ability to carry almost 1.5 ton of cargo. We Just love it. Perfect for an older couple. (No kids basically lol) Best of all it it gives you the option to haul via gooseneck or traditional fifth wheel. And it doesn’t void any warranty. That’s how I currently haul it as it frees the bed in 30 sec and I only have to lift the 3lb ball.

Old 02-21-2018, 09:31 PM
ERAUGrad04
Junior User

will do. Congratulations on the fiver. What you get. My wife an currently have a 2015 Open Range 311FLR. (GWR of 11900) and the ability to carry almost 1.5 ton of cargo. We Just love it. Perfect for an older couple. (No kids basically lol) Best of all it it gives you the option to haul via gooseneck or traditional fifth wheel. And it doesn’t void any warranty. That’s how I currently haul it as it frees the bed in 30 sec and I only have to lift the 3lb ball.
We've got an '18 Grand Design 28BH on order. GWR is 10,995 and should be fun for our family with two young boys!

I've been going back and forth between a couple of hitches. A traditional B&W Companion slider, an Andersen Ultimate Hitch, or the Reese Goosebox. All have their pros and cons. The Goosebox is probably the simplest, but with the shortbed, it could cause the nose to get uncomfortably close to the cab. I would love to have only the ball in the bed though!

Quick Reply: Delivery Time & COTUS - F350?